Planning to visit Coral Island, couple of questions in mind:
1) Charges/price for underwater walking
2) Duration of underwater walking
3) is swimming necessary to know to do underwater walking
4) Can 6 yrs old kid do underwater walking
5) things we should be checking with the tour guide providing such facility
6) Submarine ride: how to do booking and cost for ride per person?
Dear all friends...newly joined this site and hope to share and learn more travel tips from everyone...recently just visited Pattaya and found out the tickets for foreigner much expensive and not standard according to tour agent. May i know the actual price for Nong Nooch Tropical Garden, Tiffany's show, Big eye show and Mini Siam. Thanks for kindly reply.
hi guys I hope everyone is well ... I would just like to ask as im flying in Bangkok on 6th dec. ... I heard in the news about the on-going protest .... where is these taking place exactly?
I will be staying SUKHUMVIT ROAD, klongtoeynuea, wattana, wattana, Bangkok .... should you advice me to relocate?
thanks for your kind help.
I booked my trip to Bangkok some months ago and I did not expect demonstration to happen. Anyways, is there anyone out the in Bangkok at the moment? I heard from some Thai people that this week Thais celebrate his majesty's birthday so this should be ended before that. However, the situation is getting more intensive day after day. I would like to hear from tourists who are in the city at the moment. My trip is on Friday, December 6. Thanks a lot!!!!!
Hye,i'l be arriving in Bangkok on 4th Dec 2013, ive been informed that the King's birthday will be on the 5th Dec. Will any of the malls or attractions like Madame Tussauds and etc be closed on this special day...? Thank you ;}
Anyone here know how much is the average charges for a minibus rental for one day in bangkok? As we have 5 passengers and 2 infants travel together.
And what is the buffet charges for one person?
I will to travel from Bagkok to Myanmar and I would need to have some USD in cash before my departure to Myanmar.
But I wouldn't like carrying cash with me from Europe as I will need to stay in Thailand going around for few days.
Therefore I was wondering if it is possible to withdraw from cash machines in Bangkok money in USD banknotes? any restrictions for such withdrawals.
Please share your experience.
I am planning to go to bangkok on 1 Dec will be staying at Grand Diamond Suites Hotel. But have plan to go to Asiatique and river dinner cruise which is at the river side district. Is it safe to go to this area? Also planning to go to chocolate ville at Kasetnawamin Rd. is it safe?
Hi, due to leave for bangkok two days later. But in view of the current protest going on right now, wondering is it safe to go during this period, as we have 2 young children travelling along. We had booked our hotel @ Siam Square. Please advise. Thanks alot.
Will be grateful if anybody can give a heads up on Tide Resort, Bangsaen. I know it's THE hotel in Bangsaen. If anyone has stayed there:
1. What's the difference between superior and luxury rooms? Differential in price is not a lot, but just wanted to know what I lose out on superior?
2. Tried to directly book by calling hotel reservations on any promos this low season. You would think they would be too glad to have a prepaid booking minus agent commission. But strange response was to ask me to book via agent for cheaper rates. Asiarooms doing bht2300 superior, with bht2600 for luxury bit.
Planning 25-27 July. Been there before, but stayed at SS Bangsaen -clean but boring. Any suggestions for night out and eats will also be appreciated
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2013 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|