Chon Buri

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• taxi fare to go swiss sheep farm+santorini park + plearn wan from hua hin

Hua Hin May 4, 2015 at 8:57 PM

hi would like to know how much taxi fare to go swiss sheep farm+santorini park + plearn wan from hua hin.

more
    • Is chatuchak market open everyday ?

Bangkok May 5, 2015 at 5:18 AM

I wanted to know if chatuchak is open all the days (Mon-Sun) . As I'm reaching Bangkok on this Monday and I don't wanna miss that market . Thanks

more
    • Smaney5's Profile Photo

Thai travel vaccination clinic recommendation?

Bangkok Apr 26, 2015 at 10:38 AM

Has anyone been to the Thai travel clinic to get shots? I'm looking to get my typhoid shot, and this seems like the cheapest yet most reliable place to get it. If you haven't been there, have you been somewhere else that you could recommend ? Tia

more
    • Why is this located in ''things to do

Pattaya May 19, 2015 at 4:49 AM

The Colonial Apartments, Pattaya
      1 Reviews

273/98 Moo 10, Soi 17 Pattaya, Chonburi 20260

more
    • sunbed prices

Hua Hin May 3, 2015 at 6:14 AM

What are average sunbed prices on the Hua Hin beach during high season (december)? I don't like to pay 2 or 3 times more than usual (I had bad experience in Vietnam). Thank you for your advice!

more
    • pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

Second hand record stores in Bangkok

Bangkok May 5, 2015 at 11:28 AM

Can anybody confirm there still are second hand record stores in operation at Charoen Krung Soi 9 and Soi 11
      (for what I see these are smaller shopping streets perpendicular to the Charoen Krung Road).

Thanks in advance,

PJ

more
    • oxta's Profile Photo

Best Transport from Don Mueang - Chatuchak Market-Khaosan road

Bangkok May 3, 2015 at 9:19 AM

Hi, everyone. I will arrive at Don Mueang on Tues about 11.00 am Bangkok time.
      After that I want to go to Chatuchak Weekend Market.
      What's the best transport (the most efficient for time and price) to go there?
      Also, after that I will go to Khaosan Road, a place where I'll stay.
      Please advise me transportation for Don Mueang-Chatuchak-Khaosan.
      Many thanks!

more
    • booking hotels now or waiting until in Thailand?

Bangkok Apr 26, 2015 at 1:22 PM

My husband and I will be arriving and leaving from Bangkok (12/20/15-1/2/16). We would like to also visit Angkor Wat and Ko Samui. We are on a budget. My husband is comfortable booking a couple of nights in Bangkok and then just playing it by ear. My concern is that we are traveling during the busy season and that we will have difficulty finding decent (and cost friendly) places to stay unless we book in advance. What do you recommend?

more
    • windDirection's Profile Photo

Itinerary for Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam from Bangkok

Bangkok Apr 27, 2015 at 12:53 PM

travelling to Bangkok Mid of June, I don't know where to start but I would like to go to Cambodia (Phnom Phen) from Bangkok, then to Laos (not sure where to in Laos yet) and from Laos  to Hanoi Vietnam I'd like to spend 4 days each and back to Bangkok. Highly appreciate itinerary and transportation recommendations about 10 -15 days travel. Thanks

more
    • Tide Resort, Bangsaen?

by Cyinyang Online Now Jul 1, 2009 at 2:30 AM

Will be grateful if anybody can give a heads up on Tide Resort, Bangsaen. I know it's THE hotel in Bangsaen. If anyone has stayed there:

1. What's the difference between superior and luxury rooms? Differential in price is not a lot, but just wanted to know what I lose out on superior?

2. Tried to directly book by calling hotel reservations on any promos this low season. You would think they would be too glad to have a prepaid booking minus agent commission. But strange response was to ask me to book via agent for cheaper rates. Asiarooms doing bht2300 superior, with bht2600 for luxury bit.

Planning 25-27 July. Been there before, but stayed at SS Bangsaen -clean but boring. Any suggestions for night out and eats will also be appreciated

Cheers