change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Patricia3's Profile Photo

Accommodations

Palapye Apr 20, 2014 at 5:48 PM

There is a new university in Palapye, Botswana: BIUST. For anyone going to Palapye as a Visiting Professor, what are some options on reasonable accommodations (furnished with air conditioning)?

more
    • Patricia3's Profile Photo

Palapye and BIUST

Botswana Apr 20, 2014 at 5:56 PM

Has anyone online right now been to Palapye and the new BIUST campus? I am interested to find out what accommodations are close by, for a one-month stay. Thanks!

more
    • Transfer from Chobe to Livingstone/Victoria Falls

by mounzo Online Now Jun 7, 2007 at 2:28 PM

I plan to rent a car in Johannesburg with some friends and drive my way through Botswana to the Victoria Falls. It seems to be no problem to cross the border to Botswana with a rented car, but all car hire companies say something like "No cross border rentals are allowed from South Africa to Malawi, Angola or Zambia, even if returning to South Africa."

I would like to know if there are possibilities to park the car in Kasane and if, in such cases, there are transfer possibilities across the border.

3 Answers Jul 14, 2008 at 11:27 AM
    • campsite facilities

by jellz Online Now Mar 10, 2007 at 3:46 AM

Can anyone tell me more about the campsite facilities in South Africa? I'm doing a overland our with Kumuka and I just want to know if the showers are communal??? Thanks

2 Answers Apr 8, 2007 at 5:41 PM
    • Prices in Chobe NP

by mcfadyen Online Now Apr 1, 2006 at 10:23 PM

How much is entry to Chobe and things like game drives and river cruises?

3 Answers Jul 14, 2008 at 11:32 AM
    • From Chobe NP to Seronga

by TM.Berglen Online Now Aug 31, 2003 at 2:13 AM

Can anybody give me some informations about the road from Chobe NP over Selinda Spillway to Seronga We are for people with two Toyota Hilux, with the neccessary equipment and experience. How long does it take from Chobe NP to Serongo and can you really go there ? Thank you very much TM.Berglen

1 Answer May 18, 2004 at 5:06 AM