Chirk

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fancy dress

Swansea Mar 27, 2014 at 8:05 AM

for my daughters 21st she wants a nite out in Swansea with her mates wearing pyjamas/nitewear of some sort so would it being a problem going into pubs & clubs dressed like that?

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

North Wales - Driving route - Tips

Snowdonia Apr 17, 2014 at 7:16 AM

I am planning to take the driving route starting from Halkyn where I am staying on Day 1 and follow Llandudno, Conwy, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Caernarfon, Porthmadog, Bala Lake and Aberystwyth. I wanted to include Holyhead, but seem to be a long travel. Can anyone suggest what I can add or remove in my route? I will be travelling with 2 kids (aged 9 and 5) and will be interested in any short stop-over on the route. Aberystwyth will be stay place on Day 2.

more
    • Information about G. O.Humphryes of Chirk

by ronthomson Online Now Oct 6, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Hi, Mr. Henry Cook was Headmaster of Froncysyllte School from 1876 to 1911 and to celebrate his long service he was presented with an Illuminated Address. The Chirk connection is that the splendid inscription on the Address was by a Mr. G. O. Humphreys who lived in the the town. We would like to know more about him and would be grateful if you could help or suggest where we could find the information.

1 Answer Oct 6, 2013 at 3:41 PM