Chiricahua National Monument

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transportation questions

Page Mar 17, 2015 at 9:59 PM

In July I going to be flying into page I was curious if there is public transportation (bus) that can take me from the airport to the Walmart? I had also had heard there is some kind of a shuttle service that will take you from I believe the airport to Wahweap Marina. can I receive some information on this. Also if you have some links to transportation that would be helpful. I wasn't interested in renting a car from Avis at the airport. I basically needed a one way trip to the marina.

more
    • From Tucson to Mesa?

Tucson Mar 23, 2015 at 3:44 AM

My partner and I arrive Tucson by train eve Thursday 7th May and are staying the night. We need to get to Mesa the next morning to collect an RV. I can only find a shuttle bus to Phoenix and then on by taxi - any other info gratefully received and also where best to stay in Tucson near the Shuttle bus terminal.
      Thanks

more
    • mrsbig

by mrsbig Online Now Jan 27, 2009 at 7:40 AM

My husband and I want to hike in the Ciricahua's this April 2009. I have been reading about drug runners going through the Chiricahua's and other illegal activity. The news said that illegal's are trashing the Monument and stealing from the residents. Is this true? Should we stay in Tucscon and not go to the Chiricahua's?

3 Answers Jan 31, 2009 at 9:30 AM