change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• taument's Profile Photo

Hiking in Sedona, AZ

Sedona Aug 20, 2015 at 11:28 AM

I will be in Sedona, AZ next week, and would like to know 3 of the best hiking trails. My 20 year old daughter and I will be doing half day hikes and there are too many trails to choose from. We like moderate to difficult trails, but not dangerous trails (edges of cliffs where one false move you die). Please advise on the best scenic trails that would be a great half day hike.

more
    • TamersonK's Profile Photo

Vortex Jeep Tours

Sedona Aug 31, 2015 at 10:11 AM

Hello

I will be in Sedona, in early October, with 3 friends and we would like to take a vortex jeep tour. There seem to be many of them, Pink Jeep Tours, Earth Wisdom Jeep Tours, Red Rock Jeep Tours, etc.. Any suggestions for the best one? I have been asked to be the "travel agent" for the group and I don't want to let anyone down.

Thank you so much for any advice.

more
    • Dymphna1's Profile Photo

camping and glass over look

Grand Canyon National Park Aug 11, 2015 at 5:40 PM

We will have a 25 foot camper to pull in, so need a recommendation for a campground. We also want to see the glass over look, as it was built with our equipment. Not sure which ridge it is on. My dad walls with a cane, so no hiking. A helicopter ride would be good. Help.

more
    • mrsbig

by mrsbig Online Now Jan 27, 2009 at 7:40 AM

My husband and I want to hike in the Ciricahua's this April 2009. I have been reading about drug runners going through the Chiricahua's and other illegal activity. The news said that illegal's are trashing the Monument and stealing from the residents. Is this true? Should we stay in Tucscon and not go to the Chiricahua's?

3 Answers Jan 31, 2009 at 9:30 AM