Chingola

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Things to do

Kitwe Apr 21, 2014 at 12:03 AM

Hi. We have been living in Kitwe for just over a month and would like to start exploring the area. Are there any sight seeing areas or places of interest or good restaurants one could travel to and enjoy an afternoon of relaxation and good food? Also are there any good day spa's in the area? Would appreciate any info. Thanks and have an awesome day .
      Sherry

s.harcombe@yahoo.com

more

Near Chingola

• Chingola transportation

by Merilyn Online Now Feb 17, 2012 at 10:01 AM

My husband lived in Chingola for six years as a child and we are planning a 3 day visit to Zambia at the end of a tour in Victoria Falls. First we are going to visit our foster child in Kabwe (we have found that there is bus service from Livingstone to Kabwe), then we would like to visit Chingola. Does anyone know if there is bus service from Kabwe to Chingola? I'm assuming that we would be able to get taxis in Chingola to get around, am I right? We will probably be flying home from Ndola airport - what would be the best way to get from Chingola to Ndola Airport? Any help you could give me in this regard would be much appreciated. Merilyn

3 Answers May 3, 2012 at 7:17 AM