Chincoteague Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• air to train

Richmond Aug 11, 2015 at 1:35 PM

What is the best way to get from the Richmond Airport to the Main Street Amtrak Station, due at the train at 9:30am?

more
    • Richmond, Virginia murals at Bank Of America Center 1111 East Main St.

Richmond Aug 14, 2015 at 12:23 AM

I saw these murals at the Bank Of America Center and would like to find out about them such as the artist, if they have a title and what it represents. It looks like some type of scenic area in the area but I live in Seattle so I am not familiar with this area.

No one in Richmond seems to know anything about them: visitor information, the library, even the Bank Of America Center itself. Any information anyone can provide
      would be appreciated. I found them very fascinating.

Gary

more
    • Advice Appreciated

by dgm59 Online Now Mar 19, 2010 at 7:32 AM

stopping by chincoteague (never been) for a couple days on the way to williamsburg with 2 children (6/7y/o)- my idea would be for the kids to do the beach, see the ponies and take one of the scenic cruises. there looks to be so many choices - can anyone recommend a nice place (not too$) to stay with kids close to the beach, where to see the ponies and good cruises for kids.

thanks much,
      deni

5 Answers May 29, 2010 at 6:02 AM
    • Public beaches

by badolna Online Now Aug 15, 2007 at 1:15 PM

Hi,
      We are about to go to Chincoteague Island for the first time (and for the first time as a family, with our daughter...)
      Is there any recommended beach? We mainly want to rest, enjoy the sand and the water. Are the beaches free?

Thanks much!

4 Answers Aug 16, 2007 at 9:36 AM