change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Specific Shops

Beijing Dec 3, 2014 at 9:29 PM

Hello, im looking for two kind of shops in Bejing
      1) MMA Equipment - any MMA specific shop or big sport shop where they can have the MMA stuff
      2)Car Performance shops - i believe there is a street where all the shops are located im looking for stuff tuning and mods for my car

Thanks

more
    • Art exhibitions in Shanghai

Shanghai Dec 11, 2014 at 4:49 AM

Hello guys, I arrived in Shanghai some weeks ago and will stay here for a couple of months to do a student exchange. Anyway, I recently walked through the Bund and passed by a hotel/art exhibition at the 'Swatch Art Peace Hotel'. They currently have a very nice exhibition, I guess it's called 'Faces & Traces'. My place is very near to the campus of the Fudan university. Do you know by chance any similar interesting museums or art exhibition in that area?

Cheers,

Scotty

more
    • kimo71's Profile Photo

chinese courses

China Nov 26, 2014 at 12:12 PM

I want to learn chinese language .where can i find best and economic place in china?

more
    • z visa border run?

China Dec 19, 2014 at 11:35 AM

I worked in China some years ago, and now I'm thinking about it again. :)
      Can you get a z visa (after getting a contract) at a Chinese consulate in Thaiand or Hong Kong, or have the rules changed to your home country (such as Australia) only?

more
    • Yangjing's Profile Photo

I'm in lanzhou .wanna make friends

Lanzhou Dec 15, 2014 at 8:36 PM

I'm in lanzhou city .is midwest of china ,I wanna get new foreigner friends in my life,I'm female,and I have study abroad experience
      If anyone wanna make friend or in this city wanna some helps ,can find me .my wechart ID:yangjing7866

more
    • travelling from Guangzhou international airport to Grand Hyatt hotel

Guangzhou Dec 12, 2014 at 4:54 PM

What would be the best way to travel to the hotel?

more
    • rosielim's Profile Photo

Transportation from Airport to Dongmen

Shenzhen Dec 12, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Hi, Is there another way to travel to Dongmen besides taxi? I understand that they do not use meters. What is the price like? I have booked a hotel in Dongmen for easy shopping. What are the places of interests in ShenZhen that I can visit besides shopping :P And may i know what will the temperature be during 1 Jan 2015. Tks& Rgds, Rosie

more
    • gkaralakis's Profile Photo

Shangai .. when..?

Shanghai Dec 10, 2014 at 1:41 AM

Which is the best period to visit Shangai, and the other cities there..? Not at the pick of touristic period..!
      Good morning..
      George

more
    • Skeena63's Profile Photo

Guangzhou Airport

Guangzhou Dec 8, 2014 at 5:32 PM

We will be traveling to Taiwan in January with china Southern but have an overnight layover in Guangzhou. We have heard that the Guangzhou Airport is horrible. :( anyone else feel the same way?
      Has anyone had a layover with China Southern in Guangzhou and stayed at their free hotel? If so which hotel and was there a market or something of interest near to it?
      Thank you

more
    • lucyguajardo's Profile Photo

Visa needed for China layover?

China Dec 18, 2014 at 12:32 PM

Hi,

Looking for the best deal from Houston to Japan I found a flight that makes a layover in China ..In Beijing to be exact for like 5 hrs..

i'm about to purchase the ticket however I want to make sure I don't need any paperwork or visa to stay in the airport.. as I will be only "in transit"

Somebody has information on this or direct me with who I could ask?

thanks

more
    • To get a Chinese Visa or not?

Lhasa Dec 8, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Hi guys:
      In jUne 2015, my friend and I are planning to drive out of Kathmandu to visit Lhasa (Tibet), and then fly back to Kathmandu. question is, do we need a Chinese visa and Tibet permit, or only the Tibet permit? I've read the forums and heard both versions so anyone who has actually been there in the past few weeks, feel free to chime in with the correct answer please!

more
    • z visa border run?

China Dec 19, 2014 at 11:35 AM

I worked in China some years ago, and now I'm thinking about it again. :)
      Can you get a z visa (after getting a contract) at a Chinese consulate in Thaiand or Hong Kong, or have the rules changed to your home country (such as Australia) only?

3 Answers Dec 20, 2014 at 7:45 AM
    • lucyguajardo's Profile Photo

Visa needed for China layover?

China Dec 18, 2014 at 12:32 PM

Hi,

Looking for the best deal from Houston to Japan I found a flight that makes a layover in China ..In Beijing to be exact for like 5 hrs..

i'm about to purchase the ticket however I want to make sure I don't need any paperwork or visa to stay in the airport.. as I will be only "in transit"

Somebody has information on this or direct me with who I could ask?

thanks

12 Answers Dec 20, 2014 at 7:47 AM
    • Yangjing's Profile Photo

I'm in lanzhou .wanna make friends

Lanzhou Dec 15, 2014 at 8:36 PM

I'm in lanzhou city .is midwest of china ,I wanna get new foreigner friends in my life,I'm female,and I have study abroad experience
      If anyone wanna make friend or in this city wanna some helps ,can find me .my wechart ID:yangjing7866

3 Answers Dec 15, 2014 at 10:01 PM
    • rosielim's Profile Photo

Transportation from Airport to Dongmen

Shenzhen Dec 12, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Hi, Is there another way to travel to Dongmen besides taxi? I understand that they do not use meters. What is the price like? I have booked a hotel in Dongmen for easy shopping. What are the places of interests in ShenZhen that I can visit besides shopping :P And may i know what will the temperature be during 1 Jan 2015. Tks& Rgds, Rosie

4 Answers Dec 14, 2014 at 7:05 AM
    • travelling from Guangzhou international airport to Grand Hyatt hotel

Guangzhou Dec 12, 2014 at 4:54 PM

What would be the best way to travel to the hotel?

3 Answers Dec 13, 2014 at 12:15 PM
    • Art exhibitions in Shanghai

Shanghai Dec 11, 2014 at 4:49 AM

Hello guys, I arrived in Shanghai some weeks ago and will stay here for a couple of months to do a student exchange. Anyway, I recently walked through the Bund and passed by a hotel/art exhibition at the 'Swatch Art Peace Hotel'. They currently have a very nice exhibition, I guess it's called 'Faces & Traces'. My place is very near to the campus of the Fudan university. Do you know by chance any similar interesting museums or art exhibition in that area?

Cheers,

Scotty

2 Answers Dec 11, 2014 at 8:20 PM
    • gkaralakis's Profile Photo

Shangai .. when..?

Shanghai Dec 10, 2014 at 1:41 AM

Which is the best period to visit Shangai, and the other cities there..? Not at the pick of touristic period..!
      Good morning..
      George

9 Answers Dec 13, 2014 at 1:39 PM
    • Skeena63's Profile Photo

Guangzhou Airport

Guangzhou Dec 8, 2014 at 5:32 PM

We will be traveling to Taiwan in January with china Southern but have an overnight layover in Guangzhou. We have heard that the Guangzhou Airport is horrible. :( anyone else feel the same way?
      Has anyone had a layover with China Southern in Guangzhou and stayed at their free hotel? If so which hotel and was there a market or something of interest near to it?
      Thank you

12 Answers Dec 10, 2014 at 11:14 AM
    • To get a Chinese Visa or not?

Lhasa Dec 8, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Hi guys:
      In jUne 2015, my friend and I are planning to drive out of Kathmandu to visit Lhasa (Tibet), and then fly back to Kathmandu. question is, do we need a Chinese visa and Tibet permit, or only the Tibet permit? I've read the forums and heard both versions so anyone who has actually been there in the past few weeks, feel free to chime in with the correct answer please!

15 Answers Dec 12, 2014 at 6:38 AM
    • Specific Shops

Beijing Dec 3, 2014 at 9:29 PM

Hello, im looking for two kind of shops in Bejing
      1) MMA Equipment - any MMA specific shop or big sport shop where they can have the MMA stuff
      2)Car Performance shops - i believe there is a street where all the shops are located im looking for stuff tuning and mods for my car

Thanks

• kimo71's Profile Photo

chinese courses

China Nov 26, 2014 at 12:12 PM

I want to learn chinese language .where can i find best and economic place in china?

2 Answers Nov 26, 2014 at 3:35 PM
    • ABOUT GUANGZHOU

Guangzhou Nov 24, 2014 at 3:12 AM

Hi I am hearing negative feedbacks on safety issues in Guangzhou China. I am planning to travel soon to meet some manufacturers at Shang Ming Building, at Qifu Road, Baiyun district, Guangzhou together with my 2 other business partners. We are all Singaporean Indians and don not speak English. We are only planning to stay for 3 days only. This is our first time travelling to China. Please share your point of view on the safety issues at Guangzhou and please advise which hotel is safe or highly recommended. Looking for your response Thank you so much Patricia

9 Answers Dec 7, 2014 at 6:50 PM
    • Beijing to Dunhuang in April

Dunhuang Nov 19, 2014 at 9:28 AM

Hello, how can i go from Beijing to Dunhuang in april? I was looking for flights but i couldnt find any.
      Thanks

10 Answers Nov 24, 2014 at 5:08 AM
    • zaher.f's Profile Photo

Xi'AN 2days,Beiging 2 days affordable places to stay...

China Nov 16, 2014 at 5:02 AM

hello Vters...

finally , 4 days in china :D

2 days in Xi'An : where i will go for the climbing mountain first day and the second day for exploring the city.
      traveling to Beijing in the evening by train
      2 days Beiging : great wall and more attraction + exploring the city

anyone can suggest a nice affordable place ???not more then 20usd per night !!!and of course not too far from the center of the city....

thanks

10 Answers Nov 22, 2014 at 12:09 AM
    • LakshyaR's Profile Photo

i am traveling to shangai ,china .

Shanghai Nov 15, 2014 at 12:26 PM

i am traveling to shangai for a weak can u guide me which is good hostel and happening place in shangai .

2 Answers Nov 15, 2014 at 3:47 PM
    • infodesigndoc's Profile Photo

silk road tour advice needed

China Nov 12, 2014 at 6:47 AM

anyone travel the silk road in china and can give me advice or tips?

8 Answers Nov 13, 2014 at 6:30 AM
    • Mahlika's Profile Photo

female solo traveller

Xi'an Nov 11, 2014 at 1:52 AM

hi. i would like to travel from beijing to xian in December for 2 nights and then head back to beijing by train. Being female and in my twenties is it safe to travel alone in those regions?

7 Answers Nov 14, 2014 at 9:06 AM
    • visa on arrival

Shenzhen Nov 9, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Hii..Iam Indonesian, I will go to Shenzhen via Hongkong in 24th December 2014, is Visa On Arrival (VOA) still available?
      can I take plan from Shenzen to Singapore by using Visa On Arrival (VOA)?
      Regards,

3 Answers Dec 10, 2014 at 9:12 PM
    • tourist information? maps? walking tours?

Shenyang Nov 9, 2014 at 7:16 AM

Hi, I´ve been in Shenyang for a week (will be coming for short stays occasionally in the future) and have not been able to find a tourist information office. The two "offices" I found (Zhaoling tomb, Imperial Palace) did neither have english-speaking personnel nor apparently anything in the way of maps/brochures/advertisements or other information.
      I tried finding a bookstore not far from the Railway Station reportedly having a large selection of english books (hoping for a map of Shenyang) and again was out of luck (they may have moved?).
      I have checked the internet.
      I´m running out of ideas: How can I find a decent map of Shenyang? Is there any tour-operator doing guided tours of Shenyang or attractions in the surrounding area.
      Any help appreciated!

MOnika

2 Answers Nov 12, 2014 at 3:54 AM
    • 2 weeks in china in April 2015. what are the best places to visit and how should we do it?

China Nov 8, 2014 at 9:46 PM

We would like to see Bejing, terracotta warriers., Chang Sha - Westlake restaurant, Shanghai and not sure where esle.

what itinery would you suggest to make the most out of the 2 weeks? In which order? are their other places we should go to ?

9 Answers Nov 12, 2014 at 4:26 AM
    • Want to go to the Westlake Restaurant. Is it practical to travel from HongKong?

Changsha Nov 8, 2014 at 9:22 PM

We are travelling in mid April to Asia from melbourne. we will be in singapore for 4 days. hongkong maybe for 4 days and china for 2 weeks.We are not sure of the order as yet.

we want to go to Bejing, , Shanghai, Terracotta warriers, and the restaurant

we are thinking that maybe we should take a train from hongkong to Changsha where the westlake restaurnt is stay overnight and then go back to hong kong, or should we then head to shanghai instead?

which is easier? or cheaper?

how long would it take fro the train from hongkong to Changsha? or the train from Shanghai to Changsha?

4 Answers Nov 15, 2014 at 1:56 AM
    • Sports bar?

Changchun Nov 8, 2014 at 3:20 AM

is there a place in Changchun where I can get good food, good beers and watch football matches?

1 Answer Nov 8, 2014 at 9:29 AM
    • Tour Packages

Hongkeng Nov 7, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Can Anyone Suggest some good local tour agents in hongkong as me and my wife will be travelling to hongkong from 21 - 28 Jan 2015

Also has anybody tried viator? Any feedback would be appreciated.

2 Answers Nov 8, 2014 at 2:23 PM
    • zaher.f's Profile Photo

2 - 3 days in china !!!! where to choose ???

China Nov 2, 2014 at 2:15 AM

hello friends,,,
      i am planning for some few days is china (2 to 3 days) in January 3rd ...
      i am confused with which city to choose , i like visiting attraction places an i also love doing Xtreme activities.
      what you people advise me to go and do ?
      i was planing for Beijing but i found no Xtreme activities there ,just visiting the great wall and forbidden city ...
      but i got from google that hainan Island is a very recommended for winter/fall time !!!!

waiting for advises :D
      thanks

5 Answers Nov 9, 2014 at 5:06 PM
    • China Tour

China Nov 1, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Hi guys, i want to listen to your opinions.
      For travelling and visiting in China, to attend a order-arranged personal or small group (you can ask the guide to where you interested in) or a normal big travel group.

Which way do you prefer?
      thank you

8 Answers Nov 3, 2014 at 8:39 PM
    • Might move overthere as an expatriate!!! :)

Ningbo Oct 28, 2014 at 4:06 AM

Hi, my name is christophe and I am from France but lives many years in North-America and just applied to a REVENUE MANAGER Position for a 5*Premium Sofitel Landmark in Ningbo!!! My concern is that how far it is from Shanghai, the cheapest way to go there will be the high-speed train (what is the coast round-trip) and as well as there any excellent hospital with European and American Doctors, Neurologist too overthere for treatment??? How is life overthere in Ningbo and the quality of life (SHOPPING MALLS, MUSEUMS, MOVIES etc...). THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY.

4 Answers Nov 9, 2014 at 5:01 PM
    • sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

Tour around

Beijing Oct 25, 2014 at 4:28 AM

My wife and me are in Beijing only for 1 day on the 4th of November. We are staying at Holiday inn Central Plaza (near the 2nd Ring Road west).

We would like to visit Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiannanmen Square, Forbidden City, Walking street and Silk Street etc.

How should we do all this? We can start early about 7 am also.

Should we take a taxi? Or just take the taxi for Mutianyu, Forbidden City etc. and then leave it at Walking street or Silk Street and make our own way back?

If Taxi, then how do I get it? Costing??

Thanks in advance!!

5 Answers Oct 26, 2014 at 7:30 AM
    • TheCapt's Profile Photo

Economical & Comfortabe transport means fm Shanghai city to Pudong Airport?

Shanghai Oct 24, 2014 at 6:29 PM

What would be an economical & comfortable means of transport available from Shanghai City to Pudong Airport, pls?

9 Answers Oct 25, 2014 at 5:52 PM
    • Camping around Qiandao Lake

Qingdao Oct 23, 2014 at 9:40 PM

I want to camp at the Lake. The perimeter or one of the islands would be fine. Do you know anything that would be good, and what the names of these places would be?

3 Answers Oct 26, 2014 at 9:24 AM
    • vieviengan's Profile Photo

Guang Zhou to Shen Zhen

Guangzhou Oct 21, 2014 at 6:30 AM

I am a little confuse , I search theres this Guang zhou nan South North and Guang ZHou Dong east , and also to Shenzen and Shen Zhen Bei , which should I use , I am staying near the Beijing Lu , can I use the same Metro to get there to Shen Zhen, or which station should to go to from GZ to SZ .

7 Answers Oct 22, 2014 at 8:00 AM