China Travel Answers

change location
SandiM's Profile Photo

Zhangjiajie Tours including Fenghuang & Tianmenshan

by SandiM Online Now Jan 31, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I'm already planning my trip to China in September and haven't even finished planning my Easter trip to England yet! In September we will land in Hong Kong for 2 nights then head to Guangzhou to fly to Zhangjiajie. I want to do a tour for 5-7 nights here that would include Fenghuang ancient town AND TianmenShan Skybridge AND the other cool sites around Zhangjiajie (Baofeng, Tianzi, etc). If you have done this tour before, can I get the names of some travel operators that can do it for around500-$600(US/CAN) per person? We can fly from Guangzhou or Shenzhen and fly into either Zhangjiajie or Changsha, whichever has the better price/deal/easier to do. The tours I've looked at so far seem pretty pricey at around700-$800 for foreigners, and some are higher for around 8nights. We just want around 5-7 nights.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Zhangjiajie Tours including Fenghuang & Tianmenshan

by coriejim Online Now Feb 6, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Hi,

My wife and I were in Zhangjiajie and Fenghuang last August. Very cool places. We traveled for 5 months on our own in China and these two places are right up there as highlights. We took an overnight train from Shenzhen to Zhangjiajie then a bus to Fenghuang. Both were relatively easy and very inexpensive. While in Zhangjiajie we met a local tour guide, Jeffery, (his English name) who toured us for 3 days ..excellent, knowledgeable guy with fairly good English. His rate was negotiable, I think we gave him 200 RMB a day. Feel free to contact him at gjmsk007@163.com He might remember us..we're from Canada and missed saying goodby bc our bus to Fenghuang was early! Hope things work out. Jim and Corie

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • zjjgarce's Profile Photo

Re: Zhangjiajie Tours including Fenghuang & Tianmenshan

by zjjgarce Online Now Jul 4, 2013 at 2:46 AM

Hi there, I'm a professional tour guide in Zhangjiajie and Fenghuang, my name is Grace, I'm very happy to answer any questions about this place! And I can arrange you a pleasant trip with good price! my emailis zjjgrace1989@gmail.com

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular China Travel Answer Locations