China Travel Answers

change location

Shopping in Shanghai,China

by sssowmya Online Now Mar 17, 2013 at 9:14 PM

I will be visiting China at the end of this month. Will be staying in Beijing,Xian,and Shanghai. Of the three, I will be spending the most in Shanghai. While there, I am hoping to shop around for beads and other handmade jewelry making supplies. I am looking at the ones that are not pricey, but at the same does not appear cheap either. Any leads will be very helpful. TIA.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Shopping in Shanghai,China

by sanakhan90 Online Now Mar 18, 2013 at 12:21 AM

I hope your china tore will be historical and enjoyable and you will get your desire jewelry at affordable if will come in pakistan i will suggest you homeshopping.pk

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Shopping in Shanghai,China

by sssowmya Online Now Mar 18, 2013 at 7:01 AM

Bella_China wrote:
    Since you want to buy some pearls, head to Amy Lin's Pearl Shop located at Room 30, 3rd floor, 580 West Nanjing Road. It is Shanghai's the most reliable retailer of pearls of all colors and sizes, which come for a fraction of the price that you'd pay back.

I am a pearl-addict and bought many pearls of different colors during my September's Shanghai trip organized by Chinatour.com, that is really an unforgettable experience to me, a pearl-lover!

Hope my advice could give you some help. Cheers!

Thanks Bella_China!. To be exact I am looking for the gemstone types. Will I still find those at the place you've mentioned?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular China Travel Answer Locations