change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• wheretonext...'s Profile Photo

West End Vancouver Area Inquiry

Vancouver Aug 31, 2015 at 10:59 PM

Staying at Best Western Sands in West End Vancouver during end of Sept/Oct……
      What type of area would this be…. going on cruise and then staying 3 extra days to ride motorcycles (couples) around Vancouver country…. Is the West End a nice place to stay? …. (from Texas…lol)

more
    • 1jabbar's Profile Photo

shuttle-bus servive between Chilliwack-Abbotsford and Surrey skytrain

by 1jabbar Online Now Aug 25, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Anyone know if there is regular public or private transportation between Chill-Abby. I know that greyhound does not go into any of the Surrey skytrain stations...Does anyone else go into the skytrain from out here in the valley?

Thanks

4 Answers Aug 26, 2012 at 12:19 PM
    • rmdw's Profile Photo

River Rafting

by rmdw Online Now Aug 17, 2009 at 8:43 PM

Has anyone ever gone river rafting with this company: http://www.chilliwackriverrafting.com ???

If so, how was your experience? Did you feel it was good value for the money?

Robert

1 Answer Sep 14, 2009 at 9:59 PM
    • middle age nightlife

by lepine2 Online Now Aug 17, 2007 at 12:27 PM

Is there a Chilliwack nightlife for the over 40 age crowd-this would include singles and/or couples of the baby boomer generation-there's enough of us so there surely must be somewhere to go besides dinner and a movie??? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

2 Answers Aug 20, 2007 at 2:12 PM
    • loose_motion's Profile Photo

ACCOMODATION HELP NEEDED

by loose_motion Online Now May 31, 2007 at 6:15 AM

I am exploring the possibility of coming to chilliwack to train as a pilot at the airport . The training can be anywhere from 6 weeks to 6 months & it would depend on when and at what level I decide to call it a day.

Does anyone know any websites where I can book a long term room . I was told about the days inn near the airport by my school but they dont rent out by the week or month. Thanks in advance.

6 Answers Jun 2, 2007 at 6:21 AM
    • Which is the best campsite at Cultus Lake?

by smilesforfree Online Now Jul 1, 2006 at 9:15 AM

It looks like there are several to choose from including provicincial campsites and a couple privately owned ones:

Clear Creek campground
      Delta Grove campground
      Entrance Bay campground
      Maple Bay campground
      Sunnyside/Vedder campgrounds

We are planning on going towards the end of this month and will be bringing young children (6 years old, 3 years old and 1 year old). Not looking to party, just a quiet camping trip. One of our group likes lots of amenities at the campground (really she'd prefer a 4-star hotel, but that just ain't gonna happen). Thanks in advance for your help!

1 Answer Sep 26, 2009 at 3:32 PM
    • Rusirius1's Profile Photo

Is this a good place to settle down in?

by Rusirius1 Online Now May 28, 2006 at 4:33 AM

I'm looking for a nice Beautiful place in BC, not too far from Vancouver, that is not too crowded. Does Chilliwack have recreational oppurtunities like hiking in the nearby foothills of the Mountains? Is the air clean and fresh? Is Lake Chilliwack a popular place for swimming and Boating? Is the water clean? Does the town have adequate shopping facilities - like Health Food Stores for a granola head like myself? JC penneys, Sears, Bon Marche, etc? Good Farmer's Markets with Organic Produce? Barnes and Noble Bookstore or something like it? Does Canada have Target?
      I hate to play 20 questions but I've never been to the "Great White North". I'm looking forward to a trip in the near future. Budget travel, of course. Any comments or suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

6 Answers Sep 14, 2009 at 10:09 PM