Chillán

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bus from punta arenas to el calafate

Punta Arenas Dec 30, 2014 at 10:48 AM

We are a group of 15 people that would like to go from Punta Arenas to El calafate .For us the best solution would be a private bus / van with a driver.Do you know any agency that could help us?

more
    • What is the best way to purhcase airline tickets from Santiago to Castro?

Chile Jan 12, 2015 at 1:12 PM

We are planning on 2 week trip to Chile in June with our 8 year old. We will stay mostly in the northern area but would love to go visit Chiloe for a few days. I checked on LAN but it's about $400/person to fly from Santiago to Castro. Is this the best way to purchase airline tickets between Santiago and Castro?

more
    • paying with credit card

Chile Jan 15, 2015 at 4:56 PM

I saw that a hotel in San Pedro de Atacama indicating that if the hotel room is paid with a credit card, it will be charged at the local Calama exchange rate. Should we carry lots of CLP and settle hotels with cash? Is there any disadvantage in using US issued credit card in Chile (other than your card may charge fx fees - my card doesn't so this isn't an issue). Thanks!

more
    • Bus travel

Chile Dec 31, 2014 at 2:30 PM

We plan to fly to punto arenas and take buses north all the way back to Lima. Is this possible? I only see short bus travel, not any going north to Concepcion. Thanks

more
    • Escuela Mexico

by jfscott Online Now May 5, 2008 at 6:34 PM

How available is the Escuela Mexico and its murals? I'm especially interested in seeing the Siqueiros, but didn't know about the Guerrero murals also.

1 Answer May 6, 2008 at 7:55 PM