change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sandypaws3's Profile Photo

best taxi company?

Victoria Apr 13, 2015 at 11:22 AM

I have been researching means of getting to the airport from Victoria BC. I have looked at the reviews of 3 taxi companies, and the reviews aren't very helpful because one will rate a *****, and the other will only a *. I usually throw out the highest and lowest, but in this case, they are all either extreme. I usually like the Yellow Cab, but reviews have not been good. Neither have the ones for Blue Bird Taxi or Victoria Taxi. Which one would you use?? Thanks!

Sandy

more
    • Sky train fines

Vancouver Yesterday

Do sky train fines get erased after a certain time,statute of limitations? Thanks

more
    • aussirose's Profile Photo

VT Mini Meet October 2015

Vancouver Apr 3, 2015 at 10:01 PM

Expressions of Interest wanted :o) We will be in Vancouver early October and would love to meet up with some locals.
      So far we have Ann75, the_dutchman, YVRDave and Darby 2 interested in saying hello.
      We are staying at the Granville Island Hotel and I guess the best place on Granville Island would be the Dockside Seafood Restaurant.
      So my question is, which date is more suitable, dinner on Friday 9th October?..... lunch/dinner on Saturday 10th October?
      We would love to include a bit of a photo shoot on the river. Maybe some boat light trails or time-lapse photography, or nice night light photos :o)
      So, who's interested?... and which day suits you the best?
      Hope to see you all there!
      Hugs, Ann and Howie xx

more