Chieti

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• trip along coastline

Pescara Apr 5, 2014 at 12:02 PM

My husband and I plan a trip from Bologna to Pescara by train, hoping it will be next to the coastline with some lovely scenery. Where is the railway line situated - is it worth taking the trip?

more
    • car rental in Chieti

by gerriberry Online Now Sep 18, 2011 at 6:16 PM

Is there a reliable car rental agency near or at the train station in Chieti? Thank you for your help!

3 Answers Sep 19, 2011 at 11:08 AM
    • Family - Chieti

by lolamola Online Now Jun 4, 2008 at 12:33 PM

Planning to visit Chieti in the fall of 2009. Would really like to find my family living there and correspond with them before hand. Any ideas on how I can do this from the USA would be greatly appreciated. Family names: Passante, DiBenedetto, Scollo. Would like to correspond with someone in the area by e-mail. Thank you

• train and bus travel

by gerriberry Online Now Jan 16, 2007 at 11:51 AM

I know there is train service between Rome and Chieti, but I would like to go to La Fara di San Martino near there. Could someone tell me how to do so, please?

• Transportation

by jdchina Online Now Mar 26, 2006 at 3:05 PM

What is the best way to reach Villa Santa Maria from either Rome or Chieti? Any advice would be helpful!

• Victoriam's Profile Photo

Travel between Rome and Chieti and Chieti Hotels/B&B's

by Victoriam Online Now Jan 26, 2006 at 1:02 PM

Our US family recently found some relatives from Chieti and plan to meet and visit with them this summer. After touring Rome we'd like to go over to Chieti but don't want to drive. What is the fastest, safest, and most guaranteed way to travel from Rome to Chieti? Any specifics on who to call about this would be helpful. Also, what are some recommended hotels or Bed and Breakfasts to stay in the center of town in Chieti that are clean and convenient and won't require a car?

4 Answers Apr 4, 2006 at 1:07 PM