change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation and Spanish schools?

San Pedro La Laguna Jun 29, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Hi there!
      I'm planning on spending August studying Spanish in Guatemala, ideally at la Coopertiva (but open to suggestions). I know next to no Spanish and will be a solo female traveller, so I'm a bit concerned about getting there alone. My two questions are:

1) What's the safest way to get there from the airport for someone who can't speak Spanish (yet)?
      2) If anyone has taken classes at La Coopertiva or another Spanish school in San Pedro, would you be willing to chat one on one about your experience?

Thanks!

more
    • hikerroeland's Profile Photo

Santo Tomas Hotel

by hikerroeland Online Now Apr 10, 2012 at 4:21 AM

I was wondering if someone could help me to find it email addres from Santo Tomas Hotel in Chichicastenango, Guatemala ? Thank Yoy

1 Answer Apr 10, 2012 at 6:40 AM
    • Chichicastenango to Lake Atitlan

by claudiefwarshawer Online Now Aug 21, 2007 at 2:07 PM

How do you get from Chichicastenangto to Lake Atitlan by shuttle bus, not the chicken buses...

6 Answers Aug 22, 2007 at 12:32 PM
    • Babzz's Profile Photo

Worth the trip?

by Babzz Online Now Jan 8, 2006 at 8:46 PM

So I'm heading to Guatemala end of next month and really itching to go to Chichi. Consequently, creating an itinerary has been complicated becuase market days fall on thurs and sun and so I have to work around this. Since I'll be in Antigua on their market day, my question is: Is it worth going to Chichi even if I've already been to a Guatemalan market? Thanks for any advice :)

4 Answers Mar 9, 2006 at 9:30 AM
    • Driving in Guatemala

by UWBadger79 Online Now Jun 7, 2005 at 10:43 AM

I was thinking of renting a car and driving in Guatemala. I did it in 1988 and was wondering if anyone was done it recently.

I want to drive from the Guatemala City airport to Chichicastenango - Panajachel - Quetzaltenango - Pacific Ocean - Antigua - back to Guatemala City.

With all the talk about safety concerns, what do you think of 4 people driving around in a compact-sized 4-door?

I will probably be going June 25. Thanks for any advice.

2 Answers Dec 19, 2008 at 11:27 AM
    • huatangcn's Profile Photo

chichicastenango

by huatangcn Online Now Dec 8, 2004 at 12:30 PM

how long time go to Chichicastenango from Guetamala City? Which transportion ride?

1 Answer Dec 18, 2004 at 11:06 AM