Travel Answers
Chichester

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• setting up a treasure hunt for chichester stag do -- any ideas??

by kirkmeister Online Now Feb 25, 2011 at 6:16 AM

Hi all
      I dont live in Chichester but have been there a couple of times in day.
      A mate has asked me to be his best man (i am female) and he is not your traditional stag. Was thinking of a treasure hunt where geoup members who dont know each other are put into teams to go out with camera for evidence to different locations and have a pint, do something a bit silly or embaressing or just a photo outside a lnadmark. Had similar as part of my hen night in Brighton and we had to have photo taken with piano player in the Grand Hotel, Pints in most fammous gay bar, on pier and there were clues to get you to the spots. Any locals up for ideas and helping me out on this one???? Please!!
      Cheers

• Anyone else had a problem with Brimfast House?

by Disgruntled2 Online Now Apr 5, 2007 at 8:01 AM

The plan was to travel to the Goodwood Revival last year. The bombing disrupted our plans. I cancelled a reservation with this establishment well within their stated terms (I gave them over two week’s notice, where their Website stated a full refund of our 110 pound deposit if given a week's notice). After the fact, they have altered their Website to state “no refunds available for Goodwood events.”
      The ongoing problem is fully documented with copies of e-mails.
      Neither Marion nor Charles of Brimfast House returned any of my many e-mails over these past months. Fraud Squad is next...
      Anyone else had problems with them?

4 Answers Apr 6, 2012 at 10:33 AM