Chicago Travel Answers

change location

CHICAGO TOUR FROM O'HARE AIRPORT

by arjun31 Online Now Nov 30, 2011 at 11:27 PM

Can I go on a Chicago bus tour from O'Hare Airport itself and get back to O'Hare airport because I have a bus to catch to Urbana Champaign in the evening.

thanks

Arjun

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Dabs's Profile Photo

Re: CHICAGO TOUR FROM O'HARE AIRPORT

by Dabs Online Now Dec 1, 2011 at 6:49 AM

You can easily get yourself downtown by el and see some of the sights, however, there remains the problem of luggage if you have some. And where are you catching the bus from? O'Hare? Union Station (Megabus)? Greyhound?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • riorich55's Profile Photo

by riorich55 Online Now Dec 1, 2011 at 6:50 AM

I have never seen a specific company that offers bus tours directly from Chicago O'Hare Airport. In order to go on a bus tour of Chicago you will most likely have to get to downtown O'Hare and take a trip from one of several companies in the city itself.

To get to downtown from O'Hare you can actually get on the Chicago Blue Line "EL" train from O'Hare. This will get you downtown probably close to one of the bus tour sites in about 40 to 45 minutes.

As the previous poster mentioned you will need to know how much time you have between your flight and bus to Urbana Champaign.

Another question I would want to know is if the bus you are taking to Urbana Champaign is actually leaving from O'Hare Airport or from a nearby hotel.

• riorich55's Profile Photo

by riorich55 Online Now Dec 1, 2011 at 6:50 AM

I have never seen a specific company that offers bus tours directly from Chicago O'Hare Airport. In order to go on a bus tour of Chicago you will most likely have to get to downtown O'Hare and take a trip from one of several companies in the city itself.

To get to downtown from O'Hare you can actually get on the Chicago Blue Line "EL" train from O'Hare. This will get you downtown probably close to one of the bus tour sites in about 40 to 45 minutes.

As the previous poster mentioned you will need to know how much time you have between your flight and bus to Urbana Champaign.

Another question I would want to know is if the bus you are taking to Urbana Champaign is actually leaving from O'Hare Airport or from a nearby hotel.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines