Be the First to Answer

• Any bus metro map in Florence?

Florence Jul 21, 2015 at 6:28 AM

Would like to have bus metro map in Florence

more
    • from Poggibonsi to Firenca

Poggibonsi Jul 31, 2015 at 9:22 AM

Dear,

can you tell me best way to visit Florence and Siena from Poggibonsi.
      1. is there trains station or bus station wich goes to florence/siena
      2. is better to travel with train or bus
      3. how often are bus/train departures
      4. how much is cost of ticket ?

thank you for your time

more
    • Car Parking

Montecatini Terme Jul 29, 2015 at 8:47 AM

We are staying in Montecatini Terme and are planning to hire a car to visit Florence, Pisa and other areas of Tuscany. Unfortunately our hotel does not have a car park. Will we be able to park easily for our week stay or will it be very expensive and annoying to have to pay meters all day and night? Thank you in advance for your advices. Alan.

more
    • TarekG's Profile Photo

Nightlife in Florence

Florence Jul 27, 2015 at 12:47 AM

Hello,

Can i ask about the best night club in Florence , i mean for dancing ?

Thank you :)

more
    • shopping hours in lucca

Lucca Jul 18, 2015 at 3:48 PM

Are stores in Lucca open Sundays and Mondays?

more
    • Left luggage at Pisa Centrale Train Station

Pisa Jul 16, 2015 at 6:52 PM

I know that luggage can be left during certain hours as stated on their website but does anyone know if it can actually be left overnight? I am traveling to Cinque Terre for two nights and would like to travel light.

more
    • Concerts on top floor of Orsanmichele

Florence Jul 18, 2015 at 11:19 AM

In 2013 I enjoyed a performance of a duet on the upper floor of the Orsanmichele Museum. Very intimate, maybe 75 seats. I purchased my ticket at the stand at the corner of the church. Returning September 5-11, 2015 and would love to experience something similar. It was a highlight of my last trip. Any suggestions?

more
    • Agriturismo Accomodation for a LARGE group in Tuscany for 28th June 2016

Tuscany Jul 17, 2015 at 4:51 AM

Hi, I'm glad i came across this website and forum.

I'm Maltese with most of my friends scattered in different places around the world. We are planning to come together next Summer in a beautiful Agriturism in Tuscany, preferably in an area not more than an Hour far from Pisa where we ll all be landing.In total we are 21 adults and 14 kids and 1 baby. I know it is a big number but it would be wonderful to come together on this trip.We re looking for comfortable, well equipped apartments with nice grounds around were the kids can run and play, a pool area, maybe animals on the farm, and other activities, tastings and courses are more than welcome! The majority are staying for a whole week, from the 28th June till the 5th July 2016.
      (2 couples with total 4 kids are staying from 28th june till 2nd july. And one couple is coming for the weekend from Friday 1st till Monday 4th July.)

I'm finding it hard to find the ideal place, would it be possible to receive a few tips and assistance in my search? THANK YOU....

more
    • tour question

by debilton Online Now Jan 20, 2014 at 8:51 PM

Is there a tour of chianciano terme and other small villages close by?

1 Answer Jan 20, 2014 at 11:34 PM
    • chianciano weather

by victorjan Online Now Aug 30, 2011 at 1:02 PM

Am planning on visiting Chianciano next year ,In either April or May. Which would be the better month in terms of rain, or inclement weather. I know it will be on the cool side, and this is OK. Vic

1 Answer Aug 30, 2011 at 2:41 PM
    • WHAT TO DO THERE?

by friendly3330 Online Now Jun 28, 2009 at 5:02 PM

Hi Again...
      Looking up Chianciano Terme on the internet, we see a lot of hotels, spas, but not much else. Does anyone know what else there is to do in this place?
      Any places of interest?
      Thanks for the help..

1 Answer Jun 28, 2009 at 9:47 PM
    • CLOTHING QUESTION

by friendly3330 Online Now Mar 3, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Hi VTers,
      Here is another question. On Sept.16-22 will be in Chianciano Terme. We know Italians love to wear black clothing and we do too. But when we come there the temperature is supposed to be about 26 degrees Celcius (76 degrees F) so is it all right to also wear some other colors?? Since black clothing absorbs the sun's rays and makes one feel hotter, we were wondering if we would look out of place wearing different colors? At home we wear other colors in warmer weather.

Thanks once again...........

5 Answers Mar 21, 2009 at 12:49 PM
    • WEATHER & TRAIN INFO

by friendly3330 Online Now Mar 2, 2009 at 12:30 PM

Hi VTers,
      We are coming here in mid Sept. this year and could you please tell us what the weather would be?

Also would we be able to get from Chianciano Terme to Venice by high speed train and tour a bit of Venice in 1 day? Where would we get the train, prices, etc? We think it may be too far away.

Are there any reasonably priced ($8-10 US Dollar) dinners available in Chianciano? Not full course dinners only main dish and side dish. Could you please tell us the names of the restaurants?

Do you have to pay Euros for use of toilets in Italy? I have been 2 times to Italy, but can't remember.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for your help.

19 Answers Mar 4, 2009 at 8:21 PM