change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Homanded's Profile Photo

IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT HIDDEN FALLS HIKE

Grand Teton National Park May 19, 2015 at 11:52 AM

The trail head beyond Hidden Falls - the most popular hiking trail in the park - will be closed for extensive repair and maintenance work.

More information here:

nps.gov/grte/learn/news/news...

more
    • Thickmick1's Profile Photo

Evening entertainment in the park

Yellowstone National Park May 14, 2015 at 3:49 AM

Hi I'm travelling with my brother for about a week mid September. We will have plenty to do during the day but were wondering what if anything there is to do in the evenings. I don't think we want to spend the week looking at each other every nigth over the camp fire :-). Are there any places to go for a quite drink or maybe some music , or would we need to drive outside the park for that kind of thing?

Thanks

Mike

more
    • driving from Michigan, where to stay and how to get around the Park

Yellowstone National Park Apr 24, 2015 at 9:00 AM

hi All, my wife and I (age 30), no kids plan to drive from MI to Yellowstone/Teton.
      1- are there any quick places we should hit in our road trip. our plan is to spend 5 - 6 days in and around Yellowstone and 4 - 5 days of driving.
      2- Pls tell if it is ok to stay put at one place(jackson, code or west entrance(how about a KOA)) or any room/lodge in the Park would be best ?
      3- Or I should book stay at different places and keep moving ? I have a tent too but does it need a lot of measures and prep to camp in yellowstone ?
      4- What are the 'must-do's and 'must-see's in yellowston/teton or the places nearby in 5 days.
      as we are driving a long way, want to make the most out of our trip. any special clothing/wear/gear to bring except normal summer wear/hiking shoes etc.

Thanks
      AG

more
    • Bar next to Shakey's Pizza circa 1976

by PHS60 Online Now Jul 19, 2014 at 7:59 AM

This goes back in time a few years and definitely dates me. There was bar/pub adjacent to the Shakey's Pizza in Cheyenne in the mid to late '70's. Just wondering if anyone remember's it and if it still stands.

Thanks,

Paul

• IrishCowboy's Profile Photo

Bad Neighborhood or area?

by IrishCowboy Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 8:28 AM

My daughter will be spending a night in Cheyenne and will also want to go out and have a few drinks and mix socially with others. is there a so-called "bed neighborhood" or an area that a cute, single girl should avoid?

1 Answer Mar 25, 2013 at 8:38 AM
    • why so little on Cheyenne, Wy?

by Lee308 Online Now May 8, 2005 at 7:50 AM

Either its so great, people are keeping it a seceret, or no one there has a computer. Whats it like living in Cheyenne? I see 40 some people live there that post on this board. I am considering taking a job there. (Tired of hurricanes.)

7 Answers Mar 23, 2007 at 12:58 AM
    • cheyenne/ft laramie

by bigfootw87 Online Now Feb 8, 2004 at 7:53 PM

How far is ft Laramie,Wy from Cheyenne, Wy

1 Answer Feb 8, 2004 at 11:31 PM