Travel Answers
Cheung Chau

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Chyan's Profile Photo

Any coach before 7 am from Hong Kong Airport to Guangzhou New Baiyun Airport?

Hong Kong Island May 10, 2015 at 3:31 PM

Are there any coach departures from Hong Kong Airport to Guangzhou New Baiyun Airport before 7 am? I wish to know the ways to connect to a domestic flight in Guangzhou at 12.05 pm from Hong Kong Airport. Or is Dragonair flight the only way to reach New Baiyun Airport in a short time?

more
    • Clubbing???

Hong Kong May 6, 2015 at 12:13 PM

I know the area is in Lan Kwai Fong. Is there any good clubs that i shouldn't miss and its real good?
      Preferably not too young crowd.
      Thank you!

more
    • 2 days in Hong Kong

Hong Kong May 28, 2015 at 4:13 AM

I will be landing in Hong Kong after a 6 day trip in Taiwan. I will be there for 2 days only. My flight lands at around 10 PM on June 12th and I leave at noon on June 14. I know this is a very short trip, but it is a stopover between business trips and this is all the time that I have. I want to know what should and can do during this time that I have. I don't mind giving up on a couple of hours of sleep and start exploring the place right from the night that I land. Also please suggest which place would be the most popular to stay at. I've heard of Kowloon Tsim Sha Tsui and the Causeway. Would really appreciate it if you'll can help me with this one. To make things easier, I am an open traveller and love exploring cultural aspects of the city as well as the modern side of it.

more
    • single and visiting Hong Kong (Kowloon) for 4.5 days

Hong Kong Island May 26, 2015 at 10:13 AM

single traveller visiting Hong Kong for 4.5 days. Will be staying in Macau....need a suggestion for an itinerary and safety precautions...single female...
      1. Macau
      2. Day trip to Victoria peak
      3. Nightlife - is it safe to take cabs at night....Want to go to a club opposite Hard Rock Cafe
      4. Dining alone....is that a faux pas?
      Appreciate prompt response .....Left it till last minute...thank you

more
    • Staying in TST East, Kowloon...travelling with a senior citizen and 2 kids

Kowloon May 20, 2015 at 2:48 PM

Hi , I will be travelling from India for a 6 days trip to Hongkong ...as we are 2 women with kids, so need to know the safest way to move around in hongkong...need reference for vegetarian restaurants in TST east area... Where and how to get currency exchanged, is this Chung king mansion safe for currency exchange? Do they charge a fees for exchanging the currency and how much it should be? Which are the best places to shop for kids clothes and stationary....also which mall/ market to visit for mid-tier shopping? Any other tips would be most welcome....our travel agent has already arranged a trip to disneyland, Ocean park, Lantau Island with cable car and half a day city tour which includes Victoria peak...please help am nervous as taking the kids abroad for the first time...

more
    • temple dress code

Hong Kong Island May 4, 2015 at 9:51 AM

what is the dress code for temples in hong kong thanks

more
    • Where to stay in Hong Kong?

Hong Kong May 22, 2015 at 7:47 AM

I´m going to Hong Kong in November, where do you recommend me to stay? In Kowloon or on Hong Kong Island?
      Which area is the best if I want to be close to sightseeing, shopping, restaurants, public transport.
      Central, HK Island?

Br
      //Johan

more
    • best hotel in hong kong kowloon

Kowloon May 21, 2015 at 3:04 AM

Hey guys,I'm going to have a trip in hong kong,could you tell me which is the best hotel in hong kong kowloon?
      Very thanks!

more
    • Need a discount hotel in hong kong

Hong Kong Island May 27, 2015 at 2:09 AM

Prices in HK are considerably higher than most other places . Would like something clean and safe with private bath if possible (but not required) in a location that is accessible for sightseeing and walking around.I need your advice,thanks!

more
    • Hong Kong holiday!

Hong Kong May 3, 2015 at 2:12 PM

Hi I will be traveling to Hong Kong this coming 7 of May for 5 days and would like to do a bit of everything. Shopping, sightseeing, visit attractions, nightlife and of course enjoy some local good food. I read a few posts before hand and many have mention to get an octopus card. Will do so to ease my traveling!

For the first day is mainly entitled to shopping. Is there any good places to buy clothes and hand bags for both cheap and branded? Hopefully, I'm able to kill two birds with a stone within the same mall. And also electronic shopping. A mall that does repairs/buys/sells/trade electronic goods. Hoping to repair my iPhone 5 and trade it or sell it.

For the second day I'll be heading down to Disneyland as I can't remember the last time I've been to one. Is there another cheaper alternative to get the tickets? Would be spending an entire day there. Any idea of what's there to do after?

Thirdly, I'll be visiting Macau. Anything that I shouldn't miss out in Macau? Would not be spending an entire day there. Will go there in the morning and back in the late evening.

Thank you in advance. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Sorry for being so lengthy.

more