Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Saar123's Profile Photo

Chetumal airport

by Saar123 Online Now Sep 11, 2011 at 1:23 PM

Hi,

Does anybody know how far out of the center the Chetumal airport is?

Thanks!

1 Answer Sep 17, 2011 at 9:05 AM
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Day trips to Belize and Tikal?

by schmechi Online Now Feb 28, 2008 at 6:09 AM

Are there agencies offering day-trips (maximum two day-trips) to Tikal crossing Belize? Is it possible to book them from Europe in advance?

7 Answers Feb 28, 2008 at 4:29 PM
    • car rental Chetumal

by chaidhal Online Now Jan 11, 2007 at 5:23 AM

Please do you which car rental agency have its office both in Chetuaml and Cancun, thank you

• Chetumal rental car secured parking

by hockman1 Online Now Jul 24, 2006 at 2:45 PM

I am considering renting a car in Cancun and driving to Chetumal. I will need to find a secure place to park the car in Chetumal while I spend 3 days in San Pedro, Belize. I'm hoping that someone can recommend a place to park the rental car in Chetumal that is free or very inexpensive.

by hockman1 Online Now Jul 24, 2006 at 1:28 PM

I am considering renting a car in Cancun and driving to Chetumal. I will need to find a secure place to park the car in Chetumal while I spend 3 days in San Pedro, Belize. I'm hoping that someone can recommend a place to park the rental car in Chetumal that is free or very inexpensive.

3 Answers Jan 16, 2013 at 12:18 PM

by hockman1 Online Now Jul 24, 2006 at 12:29 PM

3 Answers Feb 18, 2009 at 4:48 AM
    • Retire in Chetumal ??

by Neilwx Online Now Oct 7, 2004 at 8:47 PM

I've been to Cancun and Tulum but never got to Chetumal what would it be like for a retired Canadian x blue collar worker. Are there beaches like Tulum has ? Are they nearby ? Is there easy access to a reef ? what about hiking ? How much money per month would it cost to live there rather modestly ?

5 Answers Mar 28, 2007 at 1:37 PM
    • chetumal topless clubs

by kittykat2004 Online Now Jul 12, 2004 at 4:35 PM

my boyfriend and I want to see some sexy girls in Chetumal, any good topless bars here? thanks:) K

• Walking adventure in Quintana Roo, Mexico

by ElAbuelo Online Now Apr 29, 2004 at 9:28 AM

In 1958, Michel Peissel, a young French bank employee, walked alone from Tulum to Belize down the coast of Quintana Roo. His story is in "The Lost World of Quintana Roo", an out-of-print book. I would like to retrace his steps and make the same journey on foot (but with better equipment and supplies). Is the coast too developed to make his journey again, or is it still wild enough to still be an adventure? I figure it would be some time in 2005 before I can go, and will probably take me 60-90 days on foot. It took him 40 days, but he was desperate and I like to explore and take photographs. Anyone interested in going with me? I'm 60 years old, so someone in my age range would be ideal.

2 Answers Aug 25, 2005 at 1:13 PM