Chester Travel Answers

change location
zuriga's Profile Photo

Very nice hotel or B&B?

by zuriga Online Now Nov 29, 2008 at 1:00 AM

We're thinking of a little trip to explore Chester. If you know of a very nice hotel or B&B (preferably not far from the city centre), I'd love a few names.
We wouldn't want to spend more than £90 or so a night if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • christine.j's Profile Photo

Re: Very nice hotel or B&B?

by christine.j Online Now Nov 29, 2008 at 4:38 AM

I stayed in this guesthouse:
    http://www.mitchellsofchester.com/
    and liked it very much. It is not in the city centre, but connected by a foot path across a bridge.
    My room was really nice, I liked the garden and they served a very good breakfast.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • MacedonianUK's Profile Photo

by MacedonianUK Online Now Nov 29, 2008 at 4:52 AM

Why dont you try Premier Innn in Huntingdon, south Chester?
    Huntingdon is a vilage wich is now part of Chester, and river Dee runs by it.
    Across the Premier in is big Sainsbury, and Park & Ride so you can get bus to the town center,( stops at M&S)for 1.70GPB return.
    Also in the visinity is a very nice Pub, actualy two, Try Pike & Rake at the top of the Vilage high street, past St Luke Church or visit the Red House.
    The first one is tipicle English pub,with great food I might add, and offers buy one meal & get one for 1GBP. and the second is more of Gstro Pub, but has great views over Dee, and in summer months boats stop there for refresmants.
    red house recently was redone and is very much new gastronomic experiance.
    Prices for Premier Inn are based on room (sleaps up to 4 perope) rather on pre person.To find Premier Inn in Chester go to www.premierinn.com & choose Chester South
    Address.
    Premier Inn,
    Caldy Vally Rd
    Chester
    CH3 5PR
    tel:
    0870 977058
    fax:
    01244 403 687
    Prices:
    63GBP monday to sunday.
    At the moment they have special offers like pay one nite get one free.
    My sister lives in Hundington, and is a lovely place also extremely close to town center, but has feel that you are in the banks of the Dee,.
    On the top of the road is roundabout and A41, A55,A51 are there, can take you to North Wales.
    If you are staing for few day take a trip to Convay Bay. Great place of the North Wales shore.

• zuriga's Profile Photo

by zuriga Online Now Nov 29, 2008 at 7:09 AM

Thanks everyone for the speedy replies!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines