Chesapeake City

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Night clubs for hetero's ??

Palm Springs Yesterday

Girl friend and I are heading to Palm Springs over Labor Day weekend. Looking for a decent night club in the area that isn't gay dominated. We will be staying in the general downtown area. Looking for some dancing, moderate drinking, and good people watching. Suggestions ??

more
    • NIghtlife question

Chattanooga Yesterday

We were looking for a decent place that has live music....preferably classic rock and is geared for older aged crowd instead of students......and a safe area to be in..in Chattanooga.... safe area is a must.......any ideas??..

more
    • cabins on the river

Estes Park Aug 19, 2014 at 5:46 PM

we are looking for a nice/rustic and clean cabin on the river for my husband and me. WAnt to be close to downtown but far enough away that we can enjoy fishing and wildlife. help!

more
    • Go Karting

Gatlinburg Aug 19, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Who has the fastest go-karting facility (for teens and adults) near Sevierville, Tenn.?

more
    • iam1wthee's Profile Photo

What part of Dallas is best for me to stay

Dallas Aug 19, 2014 at 7:53 AM

I want to go to the Potters House at 6777 West Kiest Boulevard
      Dallas, Texas 75236, and the Dallas REIA which is at 5290 belt line road. Do tours pick up at these locations?
      Is there bus and train in these areas? I hate driving.

more
    • are most things open on saturday and sunday in the summer

Wallace Aug 16, 2014 at 10:35 AM

aare most things open on saturday and sunday

more
    • Hiking places with scenic views near Paso Robles

Big Sur Aug 15, 2014 at 10:18 PM

What are the best places to hike and walk around Paso Robles in 6 hours?

more
    • Meet people

Anchorage Aug 14, 2014 at 10:05 PM

Where is a good place to meet fun, smart non drinking and non drinking people looking for a fun night?

more
    • snorkle or dolphin to swim

Fort Walton Beach Aug 14, 2014 at 6:14 PM

my daughter and i are coming to ft walton in a few weeks is there a place where we can swim with the dolphins or even a snorkel area off a boat we will pay just asking not sure i have been there to ft walton a few times but did not do this and am inquiring t hanks

more
    • sdkcwv's Profile Photo

Places to stay on Orcas Island or Friday Harbor?

Orcas Island Aug 13, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Four of us, Wife, 2 Pugs, and I, are driving to the San Juan Islands, in Washington state, and hoping VT's can help with lodging and things to do. Thanx.....SDKCWV

more
    • Honeymoon

Saint George Island Aug 12, 2014 at 5:48 PM

My fiancé and I are getting married in October and want to honeymoon October 6-10. She loves this place because this is where I asked her to marry me. Is there a place that I can rent on those days for around $700? This is about all I can afford and would love to make her dreams come true.

more
    • Sheraton vistana resort

Orlando Aug 12, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Going in late September and now I find out Zimmies and Super pool and areas around that will be closed for remodeling. What section and building should I request? We'd like to be facing the nicest pool that will be open. I have booked a 2 bedroom. Thank you.

more
    • WILDLIFE VIEWING IN STEAMBOAT AREA

Steamboat Springs Aug 10, 2014 at 8:01 PM

What's the best opportunity to see any wildlife if we took a day off from skiiing?
      Any Eagle viewing options?

thanks

more
    • Sightseeing ideas Denver to Steamboat Springs..

Colorado Aug 9, 2014 at 2:45 PM

Can anyone recommend some things to see on the way to Steamboat springs from Denver? I am taking a short road trip over a weekend and want to see some sights( any must sees) along the way...like cool caves or waterfalls or picture taking opportunities. I'm not looking for any major hiking as I want to spend as much time in the Strawberry springs park as possible, soaking in the hot springs. But I was thinking of taking one way there and a different way back to view as much of Colorado as possible. Any suggesttions? Any help will be welcome. I am from Texas so I dont know the area at all. Thanks in advance.

more
    • dallas shopping

Dallas Aug 9, 2014 at 1:33 AM

where are the best places to shop in dallas without being expensive.looking for budget friendly in jewelry, clothing,etc. coming from okla. first time in dallas .love sterling silver jewelry.

more
    • Lodging, food, entertainment

Nashville Aug 8, 2014 at 8:58 AM

We are 6 women, early 70s, in fairly good shape. We will be driving from Rockford, Illinois to Nashville in late September. We plan to stop overnight on the way. What is the best location for lodging and any hotel/motel recommendations would be appreciated? We are looking for a good location, cleanliness and affordability. My husband and I visited Nashville a few years ago and we ate at a restaurant where the wait staff entertained the diners with some great singing. What is the name of that place? What are the best tours to take? A couple of us would have trouble with a lot of walking without rest stops. TripAdvisor fans were a great help for our last trip to Nashville. I hope we can get some good advice this time. Thanks

more
    • turtlelover's Profile Photo

coming to JI

Jekyll Island Aug 7, 2014 at 8:14 PM

When is the best time to visit Jekyll Island to view turtle migration, hatching, etc.

more
    • Here in Springfield for few day business trip, looking for great burger and bar atmosphere

Springfield Aug 5, 2014 at 4:15 PM

Hi, I'm here for a couple more days and like to get the local take on solid beef and brew with a nice lounge atmosphere. Suggestions?

more
    • Boat rides from the public dock

Erie Aug 5, 2014 at 3:47 PM

I would like to take a boat ride from the public dock over to Presque Isle and back, sort of a tour. What are the times, prices, and length of the trip?

more
    • Looking for a Country Western Bar to dance.

Atlanta Aug 5, 2014 at 10:59 AM

I am traveling to Atlanta soon and looking for a place to enjoy line dancing and two stepping with people. When I lived in North Carolina these places were very easy to find but since moving to the Midwest I have not found a single place to go. Are there any of these types of places specifically around Roswell, Georgia?

more
    • Cabs in Baton Rouge

Baton Rouge Aug 5, 2014 at 4:42 AM

Which is the most reliable cab company in Baton Rouge for airport drop off

more
    • Local Nightlife Covington, Ky

Covington Aug 4, 2014 at 6:00 AM

Where's the best local hangouts with live music near Covington, Ky?

more
    • tfry_59's Profile Photo

Who can I contact to rent a cart?

Shipshewana Aug 3, 2014 at 6:50 PM

Who can I contact to rent a cart for the flea market on a Tuesday and Wednesday?

more
    • swimming hole

Colorado Aug 3, 2014 at 10:05 AM

Where is a good swimming hole near Colorado Springs?

more
    • Tshirt / sweathshirt shop

Shipshewana Aug 3, 2014 at 8:25 AM

We just came back from Shipshewana, IN. While there, I found a lovely little tshirt / sweatshirt shop. The lady embellished with machine embroidery and glitter paint. They were fantastic. She didn't have the size I wanted in stock.

What is the name of her shop, and does she have pictures of her work? Does she do mail order?

THANKS!

more