Chernivtsi Travel Answers

change location

Travel to Chernivtsi

by Canaan Online Now Apr 28, 2005 at 10:03 AM

Hello,
I am flying into Bucharest on May 3rd. In Ukraine I'm going to Lviv and Chernivtsi. Does anyone know how to get to Chernivtsi from Romania? Is it possible to take a train from Chernivtsi to Lviv, or just a bus. Thanks!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Leosh's Profile Photo

RE: Travel to Chernivtsi

by Leosh Online Now May 2, 2005 at 2:50 AM

At 7:40 AM the international train departs from Bucuresti Nord station (the destionations are Moscow, Kiev, Lvov, Minsk) and arrive to Chernovtsy at 8:10 PM the same day. The train Chernovtsy-Lvov departs at 8:48 PM (arr. to Lvov at 8:03 AM next day). Or you can get the day train (dep. 8:08 AM, dep. to Lvov 13:32). Ukrainian train are very-very cheap, ticket Chernovtsy-Lvov costs 1-3 euro. Try to buy the most expensive ticket, you will have more comfortable trip.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: Travel to Chernivtsi

by JKarunesh Online Now Jun 30, 2005 at 7:52 AM

I recently travelled to chernivtsi and found an apartment on on VT website www.tasteukraine.com I contacted the owner and she guided me through all of my travel arrangements. Great apartment! English speaking and very helpful with all local information. Have a look at the site or search for apartments on the VT website under Chernivtsi. Good Luck.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Chernivtsi