Chernivtsi Travel Answers

change location

A hotel in Chernivitsi

by Rootssearcher Online Now Oct 7, 2004 at 12:57 PM

I've read that the Chermosh is not a great place to stay. I've heard that the Bukovina is better. Do you agree? Any other hotels you can recommend? Thanks Bruce

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • IngaA's Profile Photo

Re: A hotel in Chernivitsi

by IngaA Online Now Oct 8, 2004 at 12:08 AM

Don't know about Bukovina but when I was working for EU Project, our experts were staying at Cheremoch. However many hotels are under reconstruction now, they're modernised, etc. So might be Bukovyna is really better now.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Lensa's Profile Photo

by Lensa Online Now Nov 4, 2004 at 5:44 AM

ok, about hotels now:-) "Bukovina" hotel have problems with their phone numbers...Their address is Holovna, 141, tel:585625 I talked to their director, asked for simple room with hot water and a bathroom. He said they've got some, for 75 grv. But when I told him my friend's name (he is from UK) to book a room, he said that for foreigners they have only semi lux rooms for 132 grivna. "Kiev" Hotel sounded friendly, but they don't book on the phone.. They have rooms with hot water for 60 grivna. Hotel "Kiev" address is: Holovna Str, 46, tel: 22483.. she said they are in the center. "Cheremosh" Hotel seems not bad. Regular rooms are from 70 to 186 grv. there. Their address is: 13-a Komarov str., Òål.: (380-3722) 4-75-18, 4-75-00, 4-87-65, 4-84-00. Their web-site is cheremosh.chv.ukrpack.net/e_... with all information. Another place is "Tourist" Hotel.(located in Southern part of the city) Chervonoarmiyska Str., 184 âóë.×åðâîíîàðì³éñüêà, 184 tel/fax (03722)43910 tel.(03722)48997, 48773 Didn't call them:-) One more hotel is "Prut": Teatralna Str., 6. Tel: 23397 P.S. just recent information. Maybe somebody will find it interesting... this info was for my friend -a UK bagpacker.... :-)

• bulyk's Profile Photo

by bulyk Online Now Oct 4, 2008 at 11:41 AM

Ich empfehle ein Ferienhaus in der Bukovine 12 km von Chernowiz in sehr malerischer Umgebung www.reise2000.com
    Die Hausbesitzer sprechen deutsch und man kann auch das Auto mieten.
    Natalie

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Chernivtsi