Cherating Beach Travel Answers

change location

Getting there

by rudyarif Online Now Aug 22, 2011 at 10:13 AM

Hi, good day to all.
I'm gonna plan a short getaway with my wife to destress ourselves of our work and all. We chose Cherating because it was the first word that came out from my wife's lips and her mind.

So we would be travelling from Singapore and we were wondering if there's anyone out there who could light up our dim bulbs on how we should be getting around from Singapore direct to Cherating Beach.

We would be putting up at Suria Cherating for about 4D3N so since its our first time getting there, I guess it should do allright.

So for those out there who would be able to give us some tips on which coach goes there directly, please drop me an SMS at +6591920070 or email me at rudyarif72@gmail.com

cheerio mates~

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • earthflyer's Profile Photo

Re: Getting there

by earthflyer Online Now Aug 22, 2011 at 12:22 PM

From Singapore get a bus to Johor Bahru from get a coach to Kuantan, that should take you up the east coast. If trouble finding a coach to Kuantan then get a coach to Mersing and from their up to Kuantan and another onto Cherating which is not far away. Kuantan is hub transport so plenty of buses going to and from.

Other option is take bus to KL and from there to Kuantan and onto Cherating but will take longer. Going up the east coast is more of a direct route. as for bus comapanies I travelled on TransNational and found the very reliable but I also found Malaysia has very good bus network so you will find a bus to Cherating but it will envole a couple of changes along the way.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • sheherezad's Profile Photo

Re: Getting there

by sheherezad Online Now Aug 22, 2011 at 10:39 PM

Or, to save time/reduce stress on a short getaway, you can fly from SIN to KUA and take a taxi from the aiprot to your Cherating hotel.

If you do a Club Med air-village package (not cheap), they will pick you up from the airport as part of the deal!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines