Cherating Beach Travel Answers

change location

Sanctuary Resort Cherating

by mytravel33 Online Now Nov 28, 2007 at 2:14 AM

Anyone been to this resort ? Any comments ? Does anyone knows of any other place in Cherating that offers apartment for rent ?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • tangomango's Profile Photo

Re: Sanctuary Resort Cherating

by tangomango Online Now Jan 14, 2008 at 2:22 PM

Hello...I don't think many people have travelled to Cherating.I haven't had any answers to my question,so I guess then it is true...I have searched many websites to gather more information on Cherating.I have seen fotos of Cherating Beach and related them to a position where the fotografer might have taken their fotos and noticed some chalets on the street leading to the beach at old Cherating on google earth...I have actually made contact with the fotografer and he tells me that the chalets are air conditioned and comfortable and cheap and seconds from the beach...I am sorry but I do not know where Sanctuary Resort is...??...I was told that Residence inn is the closest resort to Old Cherating Beach but have since found closer accomodation...I have also asked questions about transportation to and from KL to Kuantan...Plane or coach..??...Then Kauntan to Cherating...??...I have prices but they are on another website...anyway I wish you luck and maybe one day we can make it to Cherating to enjoy its tropical splendour...!!...Cliff

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines