Chepstow

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fancy dress

Swansea Mar 27, 2014 at 8:05 AM

for my daughters 21st she wants a nite out in Swansea with her mates wearing pyjamas/nitewear of some sort so would it being a problem going into pubs & clubs dressed like that?

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

North Wales - Driving route - Tips

Snowdonia 17 hours ago

I am planning to take the driving route starting from Halkyn where I am staying on Day 1 and follow Llandudno, Conwy, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Caernarfon, Porthmadog, Bala Lake and Aberystwyth. I wanted to include Holyhead, but seem to be a long travel. Can anyone suggest what I can add or remove in my route? I will be travelling with 2 kids (aged 9 and 5) and will be interested in any short stop-over on the route. Aberystwyth will be stay place on Day 2.

more
    • car parking

by carla.edmonds Online Now Jan 25, 2013 at 12:50 PM

please let me know where i can park in chepstow closest to the national express bus station. I will be driving there on a saturday and returning by coach on the following day.

2 Answers Jan 25, 2013 at 1:20 PM
    • lomi's Profile Photo

Penhow Castle

by lomi Online Now Feb 7, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Does anyone know why this castle is closed? What happened to it as a visitor attraction?

An old fan of Penhow Castle :-(

3 Answers Feb 12, 2010 at 5:35 AM
    • Tintern Abbey

by jlaplante Online Now May 15, 2007 at 9:31 AM

My husband and I want to visit Tintern Abbey during our trip to England. We will be travelling by train and bus. We'd like to travel from Stratford to Chepstow and then on to Tintern Abbey. We'd like to stay overnight and see some of the area attractions while we're in Wales. Can anyone recommend a two-day itinerary. I am not very familiar with Wales, so I'm not sure where we should stay what we should see, etc. Any advice will be appreciated.

2 Answers May 16, 2007 at 9:22 AM
    • TinkyR's Profile Photo

Chepstow Races

by TinkyR Online Now Aug 23, 2005 at 2:23 PM

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can recommend a hotel near to the racecourse. I don't want anything too expensive but would like a nice restaurant, as it's for a special birthday.

I would be looking to stay overnight, have a nice meal and go to the races the following day.

Many thanks