Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Yusuf.Rizk's Profile Photo

Destination Magnitogorsk (New Home)

Magnitogorsk Dec 15, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Hi all,

My name is Yusuf and i'm 22 years old, i'm from Beirut Lebanon, i'm coming to russia on 24th of December this month, and i don't have that big money so my friends advised me to go to Magnitogorsk, Moscow is very expensive! and Magnitogorsk is not cheap but good for me, so i want advises and gaudiness to a good hotels and if there is someone i can share a room with, i'm looking for a new home so its a serious situation, i don't have much time left as i said i'm coming on 24th of December this month 2014 so please feel free to help me.

Thank You In Advance,
      Yusuf Rizk.

more

Near Chelyabinsk

• hi for all

by avada Online Now Aug 11, 2006 at 12:50 AM

please i want know if there is any trip from turky to chelyabinck non stop,or from any country {jordan,syria,cyprus,} to chelyabinck,or any company can help me to go by my car from turky to russia by boat,and price of it or adress
      thank,s

1 Answer Jan 24, 2007 at 10:15 AM
    • accommodation help - Chelyabinsk

by melissainmelb Online Now Jan 27, 2006 at 8:50 PM

Hi
      We're travelling in a mid-to-late Feb. We need to be close to the Metallurgical suburb (north) of Chelyabinsk. An apartment would be ok since we have 8 nights in Chelyabinsk. Can anyone help on how to find an apartment? Of course there are hotels but we need to stay close to this suburb. Also, how bad is the smog?

• CHELYABINSK Hotels and Moscow Airports

by Yarm35 Online Now May 14, 2005 at 12:38 PM

Hi:

My wife and I and one of our sons (adult) are travelling to Chelyabinsk, Russia for a wedding in August. We would appreciate any information on the area.

We are beginning the trip by flying to St Petersburg and thence a boat tour to Moscow.

We are especially interested in transportation (for three plus baggage) from the Chelyabinsk airport to hotels and back. Are there special services available or do you have to take a taxi? What are the rates?

Does anyone have any information on hotels in Chelyabinsk? We are looking at the Victoria and Maridain hotels.
      Is English understood at the hotel? … We know French and a little German… but no Russian.

Is there anything special we should see or be aware of in Chelyabinsk.

We will be departing from Moscow (after the tour) to Chelyabinsk on a Saturday and returning Tuesday to Moscow (DME) then have to change to Moscow SVO airport to continue our flight to USA. In this case we will need to transfer five people plus baggage between the airports. Any suggestions

We have thought of attempting to pre-arrange for a van and driver to meet us at DME and take us to SVO. Are the companies reliable?

Thank you, for your help

Yarm35
      Aka: - Ray

1 Answer May 20, 2005 at 2:08 AM
    • Flights to Balandino airport in Chelyabinsk?

by boglam Online Now Dec 3, 2003 at 3:39 PM

Hello... Does anyone know which international airlines fly into Balandino airport in Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation? All the flight search pages I have looked at reply "no flights match that request" for any given day or time.

5 Answers Jan 24, 2007 at 10:13 AM
    • Radioactivati

by Thunderman Online Now Nov 11, 2002 at 2:56 PM

The people with lower than 30 years old, had or have the efects ok the radioactivati?

4 Answers Sep 7, 2004 at 12:17 PM