Cheltenham Travel Answers

change location
gidbi's Profile Photo

hahoooo.....

by gidbi Online Now Aug 21, 2004 at 9:25 PM

I will travel to Thewkwesbury in a few weeks,and Ill might work there in the company of oberthur card system.But Iam afraid of unsuccessful iterview.I dont speek in engish very well and if the interview wont be managged then I wil have to seek another job. I dont want to come back home because the travel is very expensive for me and I cant afford to do it.I plan my stay in your country for at least a year,and during that time improving my english. I would be grateful if someone could serve me any kind of information about seeking jobs or accomodation on that arrea,because I dont know that city and dont know the possiblityes(everything suit me that I can do).I have seen the hotels but those are too expensive,but I havent found another possiblity.Are there any other one(rental room etc).it also would be good in the other towns nereby. If sombody can serve me anything please let me know.My email address:gidbi@freestart.hu. Im of course looking for frieds too...so you might also send me an friendy message,because.As I learn the language because I think its terrible,then who knows?! :)(: thank for spending time.. csáó Ati

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Sjalen's Profile Photo

Re: hahoooo.....

by Sjalen Online Now Aug 23, 2004 at 2:03 AM

See my reply in the other thread...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines