Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel is where I will be, this is my 1st visit and I would like to use my time wisely, would like to see some of Hong Kong and some shops?Would like a smaller trust worthy trip.What can you help me with please?
If I were you, I will do this:
1) Take the Airport Train to Kowloon Station, walk toward Nathan Road..you can see many shops there..
2) When arrive HK Cultural Centre, you can see the Victoria Harbour.
3) Then take the Ferry cross the Harbour to reach Hong Kong Island. There are more upscale branded shops, and antique shops there.
4) If you have time, take the taxi to The Peak to see the Hong Kong Views.
5) Go to Hong Kong Station to take the train to Airport.
Be the first to rate this answer!