change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Gym in or around Jongno district?

Seoul Apr 16, 2015 at 7:09 AM

Hello everyone,

I would like to know about my chances to find a nice gym as close as possible to Hyewha dong, Jongno-gu, where it is possible to pay for each single workout by cash or credit card. You know, I'll be on holiday in Seoul for just three weeks in May and June, so there's no point entering into a contract with a local studio during my stay.

I'm grateful for any suggestions.

Best regards,
      Thomas

more
    • Places to live

Kunsan Apr 10, 2015 at 9:06 AM

Hey I have been offered a position at Kusan AFB as a Civilian employee. I was wondering if there is website where I can find picture and profiles of possible living arrangements in the Kusan area (close to base). I guess I was expecting the Korean version of realtor.com...LOL

more
    • autumn918's Profile Photo

Eating alone in Seoul

Seoul Apr 15, 2015 at 9:54 PM

Hi, I would like to ask about eating alone in Seoul restaurants. I may be travelling alone in June, & would like to know whether any bbq restaurants would serve single diners.

Thanks.

more
    • anonxxx's Profile Photo

south korea in 3 or 4 weeks?

South Korea Apr 2, 2015 at 3:16 AM

hi

i want to visit south korea in march 2016, i can spend 3 or 4 weeks, i want to start and end in Seoul(or is it better to end in the south?)

do you you have advise on how many weeks, and then the itinerary? i am interested in korean culture, no beaches,

thanks for your time

Joan

more
    • Where to store luggage before we can check in?

Seoul Mar 24, 2015 at 7:56 AM

We will arrive Seoul in an early morning but we can't check in until afternoon. We don't wanna carry the luggage (we have 2 kids!) while sight seeing. the host of the apartment can't help cos the apartment is still occupied by another guest on that morning. Do you know where I can store my luggage? At a spa? subway station? please help!

more
    • Busan to Gyeongju

Kyongju Apr 13, 2015 at 5:40 PM

Hi, I'm planning a day trip to Gyeongju from Busan. What is the best way to get to Gyeongju from Busan (Seomyeon area)? Thanks in advance.

more
    • anonxxx's Profile Photo

trains in south korea

South Korea Apr 11, 2015 at 8:59 AM

does anybody know if you get better prices, by buying train tickets online weeks before departure?
      thanks for your time
      Joan

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Can passengers sleep at Seoul-Incheon airport public area?

Seoul Yesterday

Can passengers sleep at Seoul-Incheon airport public area without booking a hotel or a lounge? On one day overnight trip only to Seoul-Incheon with HK Express from Hong Kong.

more

Near Cheju-do