Cheddar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus tour

by ChrissieLinnell Online Now Jul 11, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Can I go on the bus tour without buying a full ticket to caves etc? How much is the bus on its own?

1 Answer Jul 11, 2013 at 12:36 PM
    • Getting to and staying in or on public transport route to Cheddar

by kirkmeister Online Now Aug 21, 2009 at 12:59 AM

Hello
      I am off to Bristol to see the Banksy exhibition soon and wanted to make a weekend of it all with some natural wonders thrown in.
      I have heard that you can get from Bristol to Cheddar on bus 672 or 674 from Bristol - Does anyone know the website where I can confirm times for this.
      I also need somewhere reasonably priced to stay for one night in Cheddar or another pretty village so that we can stay over and then hop on the bus tour through the gorge or similar. Any recommendations. We are not looking to spend more than £75 for both of us for the one night, a lovely place to stay for less would be fabulous but camping is out of the question as I am heavily pregnant!
      On a quick search it seemed that Cheddar accommodation was dear and may all be full. Where else could we stay?
      What is Bream like? would public transport to the gorge be possible from there? and is there anywhere nice to stay there?
      Also wondered whether Burnham on sea or Axbridge were picturesque with the necessary accommodation and public transport links to the gorge
      many many thanks for your help
      Kirsty

4 Answers Aug 22, 2009 at 12:03 PM
    • London to Cheddar

by vivakid Online Now Jun 19, 2009 at 8:24 AM

Hi there, i would to find out how do i get from London to Cheddar? I know it's near to bristol but i was thinking if i could get straight to Cheddar instead of going to bristol den only heading to Cheddar to see the caves as i'm only making a day trip from London. Thank you all in advance!!

2 Answers Jun 19, 2009 at 9:27 AM