Chech'on

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Shopping Eelskin Walllets, Shoes + Ladies clothes

Seoul Jul 9, 2014 at 9:03 PM

I will be in Seoul on 27/8 July and on 23 August, each for 1 day.
      My friend and I are interested in purchasing Eelskin Wallets, Bags and Shoes.
      + western clothes (ladies). We would be size 14/16 in Aussie. clothes, so that
      would be XXL in Korean sizes, I think.Which area(s) would be the best places
      to find ready-made clothes is our sizes.
      Where would we find quality Eelskin Ladies/Gents Wallets? Many years ago I
      visited Seoul and was able to order Eelskin shoes....I am hoping it would be possible
      to order shoes and collect when we return end August? If I have the design of a
      special Ladies wallet, where do u suggest I go to order these products.
      This is a great website, I hope u will be able to help us. We will stay one o/night
      near airport, believe it is possible to come to city by train. Any tips appreciated,
      also best currency if not using CC. T/u, Mary

more
    • Travel to ICC Jeju

Jeju-do Jun 14, 2014 at 3:57 AM

i want to visit jeju for CEPSI show to be held in october and my hotel is 5 kms away from ICC. what is cheapest mode of transport i can get on that island.

more
    • Kimchee Sinchon guesthouse to Nami Island/Lotte World. How to get there?

Seoul Jul 8, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Hey, i'm going to stay at Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse this August.

I was planning to go to the Nami Island from the guesthouse for the 2nd day.

3rd day i was planning to go to the Lotte world from the guesthouse.

4th day i was planning to go to the Gwanghwamun Gate / Square from the guesthouse.

Do you have any recommendation of transportation for me to reach all of those places?

Please advice. Thank you

more
    • what is the way of seeing many things easily.

South Korea Jul 7, 2014 at 8:26 PM

On arrival to seoul how can we look around without much difficulty. I mean is there any round trip
      of interesting places by any agency ?

more
    • Places to shop

Daegu Jun 14, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Hi! it would be great if i get suggestion about shopping places in daegu. My mom is going to visit there for a couple of days. It would help her a lot if i can gather all information earlier. Things will be like souvenir, bags, accessories, stationary items etc. If you can give an assumption of the price rate, that would be helpful for me to make my list :P

Thanks in advance :)

more
    • shore tour from cruise ship

Jeju-do Jul 6, 2014 at 2:27 PM

any tips on shore tour from cruise ship arriving oct. 2014 for +4 hrs.?

more
    • Oedo Botania

Busan Jun 14, 2014 at 11:11 PM

I will be traveling alone to Busan between June 26-28, and am planning to go to Oedo Botania on the 27th. However, I have no idea how to get there, and I don't speak or read any Korean. Does anyone know how I can get there on my own? Thanks!

more
    • travelthrough's Profile Photo

Which is the best DMZ tour from Seoul?

South Korea Jul 6, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Hello everybody!

I am traveling to South Korea in September and definitely would like to do a 1 day excursion from Seoul to the border to North Korea, the DMZ.

I heard there are package tours, but not every tour is as good as it promises to be.

Please, all those of you who have done it, let me know which is the best and most recommedable tour to the border, what is a reasonable price for what is included and a must-see ?

Thank you!!

Kind regards,
      travelthrough

more
    • bocmaxima's Profile Photo

16-Hour Layover in Seoul

Seoul Jun 17, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Thanks for reading.

On my upcoming Asia trip, I'll be landing at Incheon and will have 16 hours before my next flight to Hong Kong. 5:30pm to 10:00am. Not ideal, but I'm excited about spending a fruitful evening there, as I've heard good things and that it's a 24-hour town.

My question: what do I do? Traditional tourist sites are probably mostly out because of the hours, but I'm certain I can find a few things to do. Any ideas?

more
    • krissyM's Profile Photo

Seoul Layover?

Seoul Jun 14, 2014 at 4:00 PM

I have a 6.5 hour layover in the Seoul airport this September and I am wondering if this is enough time to go into the city and have lunch/explore for a bit? Any recommendations on what to see given my tight time schedule?

Thanks!

more
    • goodvy810807's Profile Photo

best places to visit in Korea?

South Korea Jun 25, 2014 at 2:55 AM

Hello,
      my friend and I will visit Korea in September for 9 days
      we will stay in Seoul but we aren't sure where to visit, anything recommend?

more