Chavón Arriba

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nightile for a single mature female who is a little shy

Puerto Plata Yesterday

i've been in Puerto Plata for 3 months now living with mum and never been able to go for a night out alone; I am a little tense and introverted when it comes to socialize but at the same time im too young to just sit in front of the telly every single night. the place is slightly intimidating at night coz of the obvious attention, taxi offers, etc etc i just wanna be sure where im heading to before i venture out, im in puerto plata city centre and i want a place where i can feel welcome and relaxed maybe a little excited but not overwhelmed by sanky pankies or something like that..can anyone help at all i would be extremely grateful! thanx

• food and water

Punta Cana Nov 11, 2015 at 10:11 PM

Any local restaurants to eat traditional food and should i bring my own water while visiting punta cana

• Need answers fast!!

Santo Domingo Nov 6, 2015 at 7:54 PM

I'm 19 years old and I am from the very north part of the US. I'm moving to Santo Domingo in March and for school and I need a few answers. What is life like there? What is the crime rate and will I be vulnerable to it? Should I find a roommate or get my own place? I recently started talking to a guy that lives in Santo Domingo and he is saying that he wants to marry me, should I believe him? I speak and understand the very basics of Spanish... Will I catch on soon? Last but not least.... Am I making a mistake by moving to Santo Domingo? I've always been so interested in the Dominican republic and now that I have the chance to go to school down there and I have met a guy from there I feel like this is the best opportunity. But I sometimes get that feeling of doubt. Any answers to my questions or any type of advice would be so appreciated !! 

Near Chavón Arriba