Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• manoos's Profile Photo

Annapurna circuit trek

Annapurna Himal Jan 11, 2015 at 8:47 PM

Hi,
      This is Manoos from Nepal Itself, Currently working abroad.. I'm planning to trek Annapurna circuit on march 2015.. this vacation will definitely have good time with this trek.. And will be my third experience.. ....So, is there anyone would like to accompany me..?
      "Each fresh peak ascended teaches something"
      Thank you

more
    • desmond.lim's Profile Photo

nepal annapurna base camb trekking

Nepal Jan 18, 2015 at 7:50 AM

anyone plans to go nepal annapurna trekking on feb 22th?
      maybe can go together.

more
    • Restaurant Name

Kathmandu Jan 12, 2015 at 4:34 AM

Hi
      When we visited Kathmandu in Oct14 we went to a lovely restaurant in Thamel and would like to do a review on the place. Unfortunately we can't find any record of it online. We think it was called Breezes or Brezes and it is a large garden restaurant accessed via an alleyway from Chaksibari Marg approx. 50-100metres (we think) up on the left as you walk up from the junction of JP Marg. Can anyone help identify this for us please.

more
    • older visitors

Nepal Dec 28, 2014 at 1:48 PM

We are a retired couple who would love to see the natural wonders of the area, however we don't ride bikes and we are not up to all day treks. What other options are there for us as tourists? We would like to spend 7 to 10 days in the area.

more
    • How to find reviews of Nepalese tour companies

Nepal Jan 3, 2015 at 11:42 AM

I've asked several companies for quotes and itineraries but it's difficult to get a sense of how reliable/authentic/experienced they really are as their reviews tend be on their own websites! Does anyone have any experience of any of the following please? Rajbala Treks (himalayantrips), Discover Himalayan Treks, Responsible Adventures (notjusttreks), or any recommendations?

We are 2 mothers travelling with our sons to Nepal for the first time.

more