Chattanooga Travel Answers

change location

condos downtown

by chercat Online Now Nov 21, 2005 at 4:49 PM

Hi
I am looking for some information about some condos I found online at 900 Mountain Creek Rd.

They look nice and the location , near the riverfront, looks awesome and the price is amazing .

I am just wondering if this is a safe area ? I can hardly believe it would be for the price . I am thinking of buying something in a warmer climate for retirement and these look ideal .

Any advice appreciated.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • soundsgoodtome's Profile Photo

RE: condos downtown

by soundsgoodtome Online Now Nov 26, 2005 at 10:55 PM

Hi, i know exactly where these condos are being built, although i'm not sure if they're completely finished now or not. They are located on top of a small ridge just overlooking downtown from the north side of the river, and yes, this is a very safe place to be. In fact, these are practically at the foot of Signal Mountain, which is the #2 place to live in town, after Lookout Mountain. I don't know the cost but most other new condos I've seen downtown typically range between300,000-500,000. Perhaps they just seem cheap compared to the real estate prices in the Northeast that you are used to seeing. But I assure you, this is an excellent location in all respects.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines