Chattanooga Travel Answers

change location
monika79's Profile Photo

What to do???

by monika79 Online Now Sep 15, 2005 at 1:55 PM

I will be in Crossville, TN and I am considering driving to Chattanooga. What are the main attractions there and is there any local places that I need to checkout :-) Much appreciated. Thanks!!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • vhasouth's Profile Photo

RE: What to do???

by vhasouth Online Now Sep 16, 2005 at 8:08 AM

Chattanooga is a wonderful city that I'm sure you'll love. As far as tourist attractions, here goes...The Tennessee Aquarium is awesome, the Incline (you've got to try it once!), Rock City (I know you've seen the signs), Ruby Falls; visit the Chattanooga Choo-Choo. Explore downtown, the renovations have created a very vibrant, clean downtown.

Hope this helps!
    vhasouth

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • chicogringosegundo's Profile Photo

RE: What to do???

by chicogringosegundo Online Now Sep 26, 2005 at 4:57 PM

there is a wide variety of mexican eateries all over town ! you may want to visit one for the experience ! the teo most popular with me are the tourist style,restaurant,on broad street !("CANCUN MEXICAN REASAURANT AND CANNTINA")! this is a large reasaurant and bar,with authentic cuisine,and with a medium priced menu ! about fifteen dollars per person ,is a good estimate !

the second ,and"my favorite",is ("LA ALTENA"),on the corner of broadand main streets ! this is a medium sized restaurant,with the authentic cuisine,and and authentic ambience ! this is the mexican restaurant where the mexicans go to eat !

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines