Chattanooga Travel Answers

change location
happymom8285's Profile Photo

VT Meet & Greet

by happymom8285 Online Now Oct 27, 2004 at 8:19 AM

Hello fellow Chattanooga VT'ers! Have any of you ever met together to trade travel stories? I had no idea there were so many Vt'ers in Chattanooga! Give me some feedback if anyone is interested in meeting together. I've never done this before and have never seen an event or meeting planned on the Chattanooga calendar. Don't know of any other way to do this than through the forum. Let me know.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • chicogringosegundo's Profile Photo

RE: VT Meet & Greet

by chicogringosegundo Online Now Sep 26, 2005 at 4:42 PM

hello happymom ! my name is chico gringo segundo ! i am new to the virtual toirist system ! i am not new to travel stories ! my favorites are those made up as fantasies ! i have never did much travelling,however,i am a great fan of the "geofiction parallelism",roleplaying games !

as for meet and greet ,i fing you to have a very adventureous spirit to attempt something you have not done before ! i have did this,and i have had experiences where the individuals were not pleasant,or interesting !

however, this does not dampen my enthusiasm ! i still like to meet new people in my local area ! if ypu want to continue this conversation ! click on e mail at the top of any membership page and send me an e mail! i have decided to make this site my homepage on the internet !

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines