Chatham

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Marriott Burlington cab rates or public transportation

Boston Aug 11, 2015 at 7:56 PM

Anyone know what the rate is to take a cab into the city? Or is there public transportation? Coming in on a weekend and don't want to drive into the city. Any advice would b great

more
    • Nantucket or Marthas Vineyard

Hyannis Aug 4, 2015 at 12:31 PM

What would be a better day trip while in Hyannis... Nantucket or Marthas Vineyard, What would be the cheapest travel option to either?

more
    • Freedom rally/Hempfest ...worth trying to avoid our first time in Boston coinciding with this?

Boston Aug 7, 2015 at 4:54 PM

We are going to New England in September and are still trying to put an itinerary together but had planned to be in Boston on days which I have discovered are the same days that thousands gather for this rally. Not sure how the rally would affect logistics/exploring.
      We could possibly change plans if it would be significantly better to see Boston for the first time when the rally isn't going on....I need to look into the details of transport etc but if we did avoid the rally by going nearer the beginning of the month it would have a bonus that the Red Sox are at home.
      If anyone has any advice or knows about the rally, would be great to get your opinion.

Ps. newbie to virtual tourist so hello! Looking forward to exploring the site.

more
    • avs189's Profile Photo

Best placed to sleep for 6-7 hrs

Boston Aug 18, 2015 at 9:35 AM

I would be flying from ATLANTA reaching BOSTON around midnight 12:30 AM on October 9, Friday.

Coming for the Columbus Day weekend to visit Acadia National Park and Foliage .

Wanted to know what are the best possible options for me to stay overnight so the next day morning i could travel to Acadia National Park . (say arnd 8 am in the morning)

Downtown hotels are pretty expensive . Also are the transport lines (train or bus) are in service after midnight?

more
    • Heading to Chatham, MA for the weekend

by temktg2002 Online Now Aug 13, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Please advise of your favorite restaurants? Bars? Beaches? Nightlife?
      Thanks!

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Good Base on Cape Cod?

by Donna_in_India Online Now Apr 2, 2010 at 8:09 AM

Hi - Is Chatham a good base for Cape Cod? Does the season end Labor Day? Will all restaurants, shops, etc. still be open mid to end September? Thanks.

4 Answers Apr 8, 2010 at 7:32 PM
    • tings to do

by dabuji Online Now Aug 20, 2008 at 12:08 PM

What are some things to do in Chatham during the 1st week of October 2008? I'm interested in Sept 29 thru Oct. 5th
      sherry solow

1 Answer Aug 21, 2008 at 12:43 AM
    • Midges in Cape Cod in April/May

by jennynorman51 Online Now Apr 4, 2007 at 6:51 AM

I am visiting Cape Cod and staying in Chatham during April/May. Is there a midge problem during these months please?

1 Answer May 21, 2013 at 8:58 PM
    • seanote75's Profile Photo

Water Street, Chatham?

by seanote75 Online Now Apr 23, 2006 at 11:59 AM

Would love some help from a resident or frequent visitor. I've been invited to spend a week in Chatham in August with a group, but cannot find any verification on the lodging info I was given. It seems to be some type of cottages on Water Street under the name of Chase. Perhaps it a private rental?

If anyone could shed some light I would be grateful. Basically looking to determine how convenient the location is to town,the beach etc. Also I'm usually a hotel/motel/b&b traveller, so if someone could let me know what qualifies as a "cottage" in Chatham, that would be great.

Thanks for your assistance!

2 Answers Apr 25, 2006 at 6:57 PM
    • kenyancats's Profile Photo

Easter getaway

by kenyancats Online Now Feb 25, 2005 at 3:03 PM

Based in Chatham, what will we find on the Cape in mid to late March. Always gone to Boston to enjoy the cold winters, so hoping for a change of scenery??

1 Answer Feb 26, 2005 at 4:45 PM
    • hoser_71's Profile Photo

Weekend Fun

by hoser_71 Online Now Jul 1, 2003 at 1:22 PM

I'm going to be in Chatham for a weekend on the end of July and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on things to do? Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Jul 1, 2003 at 1:25 PM