change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• AJLabrentz's Profile Photo

driving to Beniz campground

Chilko Lake Aug 19, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Should I try it in my 2006 Hyundai Sonata, in September 2014?

more
    • looking for art gallery wine events in Vancouver

Vancouver Aug 20, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Hi everyone,

I am looking for art gallery wine events in Vancouver. I have visited many art galleries in Europe and New Zealand where an artist is showcased and members of the public are invited like an open house inside the gallery where they meet and greet the artist and other members of the public. Sort of like a mingling conversation where people stand around looking at art and drinking complimentary wine (in disposable cups). Anything like that in Vancouver? Thank you.

more
    • short visit

Powell River Aug 18, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Where are the neat curio shops? Traveling by motorcycle so space is limited.

more
    • General information about organic food

Vancouver Sep 3, 2014 at 1:56 PM

Hi there,

I just moved to Vancouver, Canada and i'd like to know the cheapest options to shop for healthy organic food. I've been told the main options are CSA (community supported agriculture) where they pay to join to support farmers and in turn get a box of fresh vegetables every week. Another option is the organic retail shops (maybe a bit pricey but I live in Coquitlam (suburb) so maybe there is a shop nearby? I don't know. Also there are farmers markets however many shut down passed October. Unless i can find a winter market i may need to find other sources. An idea that really appeals to me is driving around the fraser valley looking for road signs (i.e fresh eggs, vegetables) and buying direct from the residents (backyard chickens, etc..). However i don't know how common this is near Vancouver. In Australia, it was based on the honour system, boxes of eggs and a suggested donation box. What do you think?

more