Charlottetown Travel Answers

change location

Cottages Prince Edward Island

by Centennial Online Now Mar 19, 2004 at 4:01 PM

Where would I find a good cottages in Brackley Beach not far from Charlottetown, PEI. Someone suggested Centennial Cottages PEI. Does any one know anything about these cottages?

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • marcoparco's Profile Photo

Re: Cottages Prince Edward Island

by marcoparco Online Now Mar 20, 2004 at 9:14 AM

one of my freinds has told me that the brakcley beach cottages are nice. I do not know if these are the ones you are looking into

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RACCOON1's Profile Photo

Re: Cottages Prince Edward Island

by RACCOON1 Online Now Apr 26, 2004 at 5:58 PM

Two years ago we stayed in a private cottage on McMillan Point. (850 per week - owners name was Norm MacDonald ) . McMillan Point is just east of the Brackley Beach Village and just south of the National Park bridge ( ie. on the other side of the bay ).. It is a 20 minute leasurely drive to Charlottown . This central location is an advantage . We had to book 11 months in advance. There is a lot of competition for cottages in this area.

• RE: Cottages Prince Edward Island

by JohnRCMP Online Now Jun 13, 2005 at 10:34 PM

It appears these cottages are near a drive-in theater and are close to the Dunes Art Gallery and Restaurant.

by JohnRCMP Online Now May 24, 2006 at 6:30 AM

Many of the cottages in the Brackley Beach have specials during the off-season with many offering two nights for99. One would need to check with each owner to find the limitation of their specials. have discovered that going to the local pei government page should list the cottage owners in the Brackley Beach area.

by JohnRCMP Online Now Nov 14, 2006 at 7:53 PM

There are many cottages in Brackley Beach. The best rates they give are in the off season.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines