change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Charlotte Amalie

• getting around

by Himbert50814 Online Now May 18, 2015 at 3:26 PM

Hi. What is the best way to get to several locations over the course of 10 days - rental car or taxi or bus. We will spend a couple days in the "city", travel to Blackbeard's Castle, go up the tram, Magen's bay and other snorkeling places. Also, to and from the airport to Frenchman's Reef resort.
      Thanks for any help!

1 Answer Jun 13, 2015 at 5:29 AM
    • Planning Trip

by lal1234 Online Now Dec 31, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Hello everyone,

I need me and my best friend, godson, and one other person are trying to plan a trip to Europe for Christmas 2015 and New Years. We plan to stay about two weeks. I welcome any advice?

3 Answers Dec 31, 2014 at 6:45 PM
    • KathyG19's Profile Photo

Sight seeing from a boat?

by KathyG19 Online Now Feb 9, 2014 at 2:08 PM

We would like a half day on a boat to see St. Thomas and maybe St. John for that. We don't snorkel, but wouldn't mind if others did from the boat. Any great recommendations?

• magen bay

by lech126 Online Now Jan 1, 2010 at 7:51 AM

Does anyone know the cost to rent chairs? Are there taxis available to take you back to the cruise ship?

2 Answers Jan 29, 2010 at 8:29 PM
    • Long sleeves needed at night?

by ThirdMimi Online Now Mar 5, 2008 at 8:18 PM

Obviously, it's easy to find temperatures, but please tell me if you can, how cool does it get in the evening? Do you put on something with long sleeves? Getting excited, eleven days 'til we go! Mimi

• cheapest hotel in St.Thomas

by sandeepsrivastava Online Now Oct 11, 2007 at 4:54 PM

I am going to spend a night in jan'08 in St.Thomas(Charlotte Amalie).I'd appreciate info about the cheapest hotel there.
      Thank you

• Computer software and hardware

by 2824 Online Now Oct 5, 2007 at 1:24 AM

We are due to call on a cruise in December 2007. Are there any good value computer shops near to the cruise terminal or in the town?

1 Answer Oct 20, 2007 at 6:37 PM
    • Shopping off Main waterfront street

by Ttowntreasures Online Now Oct 4, 2007 at 12:27 PM

The first time we visited St Thomas - we ate at the "Hard Rock" cafe. We found out it was no longer there two years ago. We always go through the "breezeway" between some stores and shop this are and the other street away from the waterfront. Is this safe?

1 Answer Oct 20, 2007 at 6:35 PM
    • Movie Theaters

by nive Online Now May 23, 2006 at 6:32 PM

Does anyone know of a good movie theater in Charlotte Amalie, we're on our way there, and really want to catch the Da vinci Code .....

• Carib Lotto

by WIHerman Online Now Dec 14, 2005 at 4:25 AM

Trying to find the winning #'s from the 12/10/05 drawing (Caribbean Lotto)? Are they posted anywhere?

• leasing a car

by jenneafer Online Now Apr 27, 2005 at 3:47 PM

I and a friend are planning to move to VI in a year. Is it possible to lease a vehicle for 6 months to a year in Charlotte Amalie. We are trying to figure out how much it is going to cost us to live there.

• U.S. Virgin Islands Lotto

by mjack1092 Online Now Oct 10, 2004 at 9:03 PM

On 10/9/2004 we were on the island and purchased some Caribbean Lotto tickets and have not been able to find the results. Do they have a web site??? Do you know the results? Thank You, M.J.

6 Answers Mar 26, 2005 at 8:52 AM