Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• vladarr's Profile Photo

RELIABLE car hire company

by vladarr Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Hi,
      Can someone please recommend car hire company in Charleroi Airport as been reading bad reviews of car hire company.

Thank you in advance.

3 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 11:14 AM
    • Price for combined ticket

by Jall13 Online Now Mar 18, 2014 at 2:06 AM

I want to by on line ticket from Charleroi airport to Brussel midi but I can't found what is the tottal price for combined transport bus+train for 1 adult and 3 senior adult (60 +) . I was looking on this website belgianrail.be/jp/sncb-nmbs-... and on this web site infotec.be/index.aspx?PageId... but no answer

6 Answers Mar 18, 2014 at 1:51 PM
    • convienant&cheapest way to get to brussels from charleroi airport

by michellejacquilene Online Now Jan 7, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Hi there. I am flying over to belguim next week with hubby, im staying in brussels, whats the easiest way of transport to get there, dnt want to get shafted, How much is the bus or train? thanx 4 helping!!!!

5 Answers Jan 9, 2014 at 5:14 AM
    • KonstantinosP's Profile Photo

Airport to Trainstation (Charleroi)

by KonstantinosP Online Now Dec 28, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Hello! i'm arriving in Charleroi at 23h00 and i want to take the Train from the Charleroi Station at 7h00 to Paris, booking a hotel room for 4-5 hours seems a bad choice considering the price i am going to pay, my question is simple, is the train station open 24h? because i was thinking of just spending those 5-6 hours at the train station, if not what do you propose?

PS.IF the train station is 24h open, is it safe for me to stay there the whole night? thanks in advance!!!

5 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 10:50 AM
    • tobacconists in charleoi

by brookies Online Now Dec 1, 2013 at 4:53 AM

is there any tobacco wholesalers in or around charleoi belguim, ive heard theres one near charleoi fc stadium but dont know how to get there, thanks

• Airport opening hours

by Atheris Online Now Nov 8, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Hi!

On the website it says the place is open from 6:30
      On net I see people saying that time is for planes and its actually open 24h

Is it true? Does anyone know?

Also a sidequestion I'm still waiting Ryanairs answer.. - is it ok to carry your tablet-pc, camera and cellphone and chargers for them all in a basic plastic shopping bag as your cabin-luggage?

4 Answers Nov 12, 2013 at 8:21 AM
    • PeterBiddulph's Profile Photo

Best shop for hand rolling tobacco

by PeterBiddulph Online Now Sep 29, 2013 at 3:23 AM

What is the best shop to buy hand rolling tobacco in Charleroi?
      Is there one close to Charleroi Sud Railway Station?

1 Answer Sep 29, 2013 at 6:25 AM
    • how to get to Charleroi airport from Charleroi train station

by miel26 Online Now Sep 28, 2013 at 1:28 PM

i want to know from charleroi train station to reach charleroi airport.

• how much time it takes
      • what are the option, i heard the bus then which one and its timing coz we have flight for 8:30am
      • if we have to take taxi as option- how much time and how much cost?

hope to get the answer.
      thank you

3 Answers Sep 29, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Bus from Charleroi Airport

by PeterBiddulph Online Now Sep 27, 2013 at 6:44 AM

2 questions about bus stops at the airport
      1) Bus A to Charleroi Sud leaves from where?
      1) Bus 28 to Gilly leaves from where?

3 Answers Sep 27, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Price of Taxi

by PeterBiddulph Online Now Sep 27, 2013 at 4:41 AM

Does anyone know the price of a taxi from Charleroi Airport to Gilly 6060 Charleroi?
      thanks

4 Answers Sep 27, 2013 at 10:21 AM
    • public transport

by jimmyg14 Online Now Sep 24, 2013 at 5:39 PM

what time do the public busses stop running from charleroi airport to charleroi town

3 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 9:27 AM
    • RenataI's Profile Photo

charleroi transfer belgium

by RenataI Online Now Aug 3, 2013 at 2:59 PM

What would be the best way to get transfer from charleroi to zaventem airport for a family of 5?

1 Answer Aug 3, 2013 at 4:45 PM
    • taxi2charleroi

by Prune59 Online Now Jun 19, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Do you the company taxi2charleroi and is it reliable? We have to get to the airport in July and their prices are very competitive but as we had never heard about them before, we are trying to find out if it's safe booking our transfer with them.
      Thanks in advance for you help!

3 Answers Jun 20, 2013 at 7:53 AM
    • travel

by kkenn Online Now Apr 23, 2013 at 5:43 AM

my daughter has to get to an equestrian yard in minderhout.she can fly to charleroi or eindhoven.i am looking for the easiest hassle free way of getting her there.any suggestions would be great

4 Answers Apr 24, 2013 at 5:33 AM
    • travel

by kkenn Online Now Apr 23, 2013 at 5:39 AM

how can i get to minderhout from charleroi airport

1 Answer Apr 24, 2013 at 4:34 AM
    • Charleroi to Brussels midi in early morning

by kaustav003 Online Now Apr 23, 2013 at 5:23 AM

I need to get to Brussels Midi from charleroi airport within 7am in the morning. What is the best option for this??? I know about the 13 euro bus. But,I doubt I will get one at 6am. Please suggest.

9 Answers May 2, 2013 at 1:09 AM
    • Bruges

by postaria Online Now Apr 6, 2013 at 4:59 AM

Are there any buses from Charleroi to Bruges?I'd like to take a quick back trip and going by train takes too long.

5 Answers Apr 6, 2013 at 11:45 AM
    • MizukiM's Profile Photo

about the shuttle bus stop to Charleroi Airport

by MizukiM Online Now Feb 9, 2013 at 7:45 AM

hi

im planning to go travelling to brussels soon in march.
      i have one simple but "cant find easily" question about the shuttle bus stop.
      where is the bus stop of the shuttle bus for Charleroi Airport?
      i just know its around brussels south station (gare due midi zuidstation), but since im not that good at directions and cant miss taking a shuttle bus in order not to miss my flight, i wanna know exactly which street the stop is on.
      if smone remembers it, could u plz let me share it???

thank u for ur help :)

10 Answers Feb 17, 2013 at 5:05 AM
    • surmeetlamba's Profile Photo

Help Needed....Flight at morning 6:25 From Charleroi

by surmeetlamba Online Now Dec 13, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Hello All,

A very good evening to all the travelers :)

I am new in Brussels and travelling to Venice on Saturday. My flight is at 6:25 AM from Charleroi airport. I stay in Evere and very confused about 'How to reach Airport' :(

As the first bus from Midi is at 04:00, I am not sure if I will be able to make it on time to the airport. Also, I have heard it from some of my colleagues that ‘Midi’ is not very safe during night. Please confirm, if it is good idea to reach airport through Midi considering the flight is at 6:25 AM?

I have 3 options; I would requests the experts to help in deciding the one, or if there is a better way, please let me know:

1) Take the first bus to Charleroi from Midi station.
      The problem in this case:
      I will be awake for the whole night as the last bus from Evere to Midi is at 11:30 PM.

2) Reach Charleroi on Friday night and stay there in the airport:
      Not sure if the airport is open 24 hours?
      In this case as well, I will be awake the whole night.

3) Reach Airport on Friday night, and stay there in some hotel.
      I would request the experts, to help me find a cheap hotel. I am not carrying anything thing apart from just one day clothes.

I would request experts to reply ASAP as hardly 24 hours are left.

Thanks & Regards,
      Surmeet

9 Answers Dec 13, 2012 at 10:33 PM
    • how do I get from Charleroi to int air bru

by natgeornat Online Now Jan 24, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Hallo, I am travelling (on my own)through brussels on 8th Friday. I arrive at charleroi airport at 16.45 (hope without late) and depparting from international airport of brussels at 20.00. IS there any bus or anything going straight from charleroi to int airprt? What is the faster and cheapest way to do it?
      Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 8:31 PM
    • From Fourmies to Charleroi & back

by Arch27 Online Now Dec 7, 2011 at 3:20 AM

Hi! Please help me with the best (inexpensive) way to get to Charleroi airport from Fourmies, Nord (France). As SNCF is way out of my budget (about 80 euros one way), I'm leaning towards getting there by road. Are there any direct buses from Fourmies itself? Or any buses departing from Maubeuge/Valenciennes/other nearby places? Thanks for you help...

9 Answers Dec 7, 2011 at 5:59 AM
    • The most famous Belgian philosopher was born in Charleroi

by Fleita Online Now Dec 4, 2011 at 3:41 AM

Where is a birthplace of Joseph Marechal, the philosopher, in Charleroi? Does anyone know?

1 Answer Dec 4, 2011 at 9:45 AM
    • HELP =)

by grace15 Online Now Nov 3, 2011 at 3:18 AM

I will be traveling to Belgium via Ryanair from charleroi to Brussels on 13th of Nov. around 10pm and its a sunday. what is the convenient transportation i can get so that i can arrived in Brussels? thank you =)

6 Answers Nov 3, 2011 at 10:42 PM
    • Brussels City bus or hotel near Charleroi Airport

by ryan1234 Online Now Sep 21, 2011 at 4:43 PM

Hello, three of us will take the earliest  Ryanair flight to Rome from Brussels in November. We are not sure whether we should stay in a hotel near Brussels Midi Station so that we can take the earliest Brussels City bus to Charleroi Airport at 4am or it is better to stay in a hotel near Charleroi Airport the night before. We are thinking of Etap Hotel as it is the nearest hotel to the airport. However, the hotel doesn't provide free shuttle service to the airport during weekends.  I have sent an enquiry email to the hotel but there is no reply yet so far. Could someone please help? Thank you very much.

4 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 8:30 PM
    • chryssoulla's Profile Photo

Airport by night...tararararaaaa!

by chryssoulla Online Now Jul 9, 2011 at 5:22 AM

hey,guys!i would really like to listen to your suggestions!:D im going to spend the night at the airport,as i realised that the last bus leaves earlier that i arrive,ooooops!what am i going to do??? :$

14 Answers Jul 10, 2011 at 6:53 AM
    • charleroi

by getme870 Online Now May 24, 2011 at 5:32 AM

hello, i will be travelling from charleroi to poland in july. i live in leuven. is there any possibilities to go to charleroi airport from leuven by bus? or from brussels?

5 Answers Jun 1, 2011 at 8:09 AM
    • Late Taxi in Charleroi?

by josephnyc Online Now May 15, 2011 at 7:50 PM

This may be a silly question but is there late taxi service from Charleroi Sud train station to the airport after midnight? I have an early morning flight and want to stay at the Etap hotel by the airport but arrive at Charleroi at 0100 from Brussels Midi Zuid train station. I know the buses stop at 2230

3 Answers May 18, 2011 at 3:04 AM
    • CHARLEROI AIRPORT BAGGAGE LOCKERS FOR 4 DAYS

by kon27 Online Now May 13, 2011 at 2:41 PM

Hello.
      I will travel in August 2011 from Charleroi Airport Brussels.
      I want to put my lugguge in a Baggage Locker in Charleroi Airport for 4 days.
      Does anybody know if it is possible (not for 1day but for 4 days continuesly)?In official site of the Charleroi Airport has general information.
      I will appreciate your help.
      Thank you
      kon 27

• Travel time from Charleroi to Brussels

by sabbytsai Online Now May 11, 2011 at 9:04 AM

How long is the ride from the Charleroi airport to the Brussels Midi Station if you are taking the direct airport shuttle?

Also, how long does the train take from Charleroi to Brussels?

3 Answers May 11, 2011 at 11:08 PM
    • Charleroi opened at night????

by santos.c Online Now Feb 15, 2011 at 4:39 AM

Hello,

Do you know if Charleroi airport is opened all night? For instance, if I do have a flight at 06h50 in the morning, can I get there in the evening, and "spend" the night there, or will there be any kind of problem?

Thanks in advanced

8 Answers Feb 17, 2011 at 3:03 AM