Chaozhou

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• beijing to chaozhou

by susanmah Online Now Jan 31, 2012 at 5:38 PM

hi, i will be visiting beijing and xi'an for 2 weeks from uk but would like to add another destination to the trip,chaozhou come to mind but could'nt figure out how to get there from beijing.i am guessing chaozhou is in guangdong province. if i can't get to chaozhou which other interesting or nearby province should i visit. some years back i had been to chengde, shanghai,lijang,guilin,yangsho,guangdong hainan and hongkong(i try not to repeat any these places again)please help. thank you.
      susie

4 Answers Feb 2, 2012 at 3:52 PM
    • chaozhou info

by sushan Online Now Aug 20, 2010 at 6:29 PM

I will travel to Chaozhou in Nov with some friends.
      1. I want to contact a gongfu tea master who will teach us the gongfu tea ceremony. Can you put me in contact with such a person?
      2. trying to find Mr. Wu who is a Chaozhou Zhuni teapot master. I have heard that he will show us how to make a Zhuni teapot.
      3. how far away is Pheonix mountain and Wudong mountain? I have heard there is a tradional workshop where I can see farmers making Dan Cong tea...is that true?
      4. I hear that there is still part of ancient CHaozhou existing...and that I can see ancient architecture there...is that true?
      5. is there a hotspring where I can bathe in Chaozhou? Or maybe a hotspring hotel?
      6. is it possible to sleep on the top of the mountain? Is there a hotel?
      7. is it possible to take a bus from Chaozhou or Wudong mountain to Guangzhou?

1 Answer Oct 10, 2010 at 3:30 AM
    • Chaozhou to Chengde

by CityPaul Online Now Jul 13, 2004 at 9:03 PM

What is best travel options from Puning/Chaozhou to Chengde and what is approximate cost.