Travel Answers
Changsha

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Chyan's Profile Photo

Does Zhejiang Loong Airlines have its own Inflight Magazine?

Hangzhou Feb 19, 2015 at 11:58 PM

Has anyone flown with Zhejiang Loong Airlines also known as Loongair? If yes, does this airline have its own Inflight Magazine?

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Does Donghai Airlines have Donghai Airlines Inflight Magazine?

Shenzhen Feb 19, 2015 at 11:56 PM

Has anyone flown with Donghai Airlines? Does this airline have its own logo name Inflight Magazine?

more
    • Xiamen's Local Culture Dance and Entertainment Shows

Xiamen Feb 21, 2015 at 10:41 AM

Are there any local dance/entertainment shows worth seeing in Xiamen?

thank you!

more
    • Wang Cong'er

Wuhan Feb 13, 2015 at 6:47 PM

Does anyone know the name of the specific mountain or mountain range that the White Lotus sect leader, Wang Cong'er, jumped from in 1798 instead of surrendering? Some sources say it's Moshan Hill. Is this true and if so does anyone know of the specific area? I'm very interested in this historic event and would love to visit the location. Thanks in advance!

more
    • Can I arrange a guide when I arrive in Huangshan and how much per day?

Huangshan Feb 11, 2015 at 9:16 AM

I will be travelling to huangshan in November this year and wondered how I can arrange a tour guide (I don't mind joining in with a small group tour) after I arrive and for how much?

more
    • Tianjin cruise port

Beijing Shi Feb 9, 2015 at 6:17 AM

What is the best way and price to get from downtown Beijing to Tianjin Port

more
    • dplesko's Profile Photo

Beijing, Xian, Shanghai tour

China Feb 9, 2015 at 4:45 AM

Please recommend CH agency for Beijing, Xian, Shanghai tour ca. 8 days for family (2a + 2k). I made one in India with local company and it was great organized so looking for something similar. I'm planing trip this summer starting from Beijing or Shanghai. Travel may be flight or train. Thanks.

more
    • sjumani's Profile Photo

Shanghai to Seoul ferry

Shanghai Feb 8, 2015 at 6:08 AM

According to Google, there are ferries from Qingdao to Seoul. My question is whats the easiest and the cheapest way to go all the way from Shanghai to Seoul by ferry.

more
    • SurinderKakar's Profile Photo

Which clothes should i carry as i am going to stay in Kunming from March to July ?

Kunming Feb 18, 2015 at 12:56 AM

Hello , I'm packing for kunming but i cant figure out exactly which all clothes should i carry to kunming for march to july month . Plz anyone suggest me here or to my email : surinderoppk@gmail.com

more
    • mumbaihost's Profile Photo

Visiting Shanghai

Shanghai Feb 16, 2015 at 3:18 AM

Hello Friends,
      I will be visiting Shanghai to attend Exhibition in April 1st week.
      I would like to know which is best place to stay in main Shanghai city?
      Can any female member be guide & show me the city?
      Cya,
      Pankaj

more
    • ktlaw1's Profile Photo

Malaria and other assorted nasties..

Yunnan Sheng Mar 4, 2015 at 7:41 AM

Hi guys

I'll be travelling to Yunnan in early April, going through Kunming, Dali, Lijiang and 2 days at Tiger Leaping Gorge.

I've heard all sorts of things from the friends i'm travelling with around the innoculations they're injecting (Rabies, Typhoid, maybe Hep A/B..) and the tablets they're taking (Malaria and the russian roulette of side effects).

I may be going out on a limb here, but is this all rather dramatic when I'm spending 2 days in a 'rural' location (Tiger Leaping Gorge) and staying at decent guesthouses/inns for the rest of the trip? Maybe it's the thought of Yunnan being exotic, or am I being far too lax in my own attitude to health, given my itinerary and April travel date?

any thoughts welcome!

Katie

more
    • listenandlearn's Profile Photo

LOCAL MOBILE PHONE/CELL PHONE

Shanghai Mar 2, 2015 at 7:19 AM

We will be in China for a month and we wish to have a local mobile phone/cell phone. Where can we purchase a local mobile phone ,"PAY AS YOU USE"? About how much will it costs? How does it work for a temporary mobile phone?

more

AccoMMODATION:

Shanghai Feb 23, 2015 at 8:47 AM

I am a senior citizen & will be traveling alone to Shanghai. I will be arriving late afternoon. can anyone suggest a safe, clean, budget accommodation but please centrally located accommodation in Shanghai. Also, directions using the public transportation from the International Airport to the accommodation. Many thanks to my VT'ers friends!

more

SHANGHAI VISIT

Shanghai Feb 22, 2015 at 10:37 PM

I will be arriving in Shanghai by myself in Shanghai end of March. 1). can you recommend a hostal located centrally that approximately cost between $25.00 - $30.00. 2). This is my first time to travel by myself , would it be easy taking the public transportation to my accommdation? any helpful traveling tips specially for a first timer would be greatly appreciated! many thanks to all.

more
    • Want to go to the Westlake Restaurant. Is it practical to travel from HongKong?

by grosmas Online Now Nov 8, 2014 at 9:22 PM

We are travelling in mid April to Asia from melbourne. we will be in singapore for 4 days. hongkong maybe for 4 days and china for 2 weeks.We are not sure of the order as yet.

we want to go to Bejing, , Shanghai, Terracotta warriers, and the restaurant

we are thinking that maybe we should take a train from hongkong to Changsha where the westlake restaurnt is stay overnight and then go back to hong kong, or should we then head to shanghai instead?

which is easier? or cheaper?

how long would it take fro the train from hongkong to Changsha? or the train from Shanghai to Changsha?

4 Answers Nov 15, 2014 at 1:56 AM
    • how to go to Changsha West Bus Station from Civil Aviation Hotel by bus?

by Suganda Online Now Jan 19, 2014 at 7:03 AM

how to go to Changsha West Bus Station from Civil Aviation Hotel by bus?

• AlexanderM3's Profile Photo

Looking for a business

by AlexanderM3 Online Now Jun 1, 2013 at 11:19 AM

I am looking for a business called lili Photography from what i have been told it is 10min driving distance from the Huatian hotel. From what i have gathered from my own research is it may be in the TianXin District on JieFang road but i do not know this for sure so the information could be incorrect. I am looking for the expat location and in possible contact information. Im not sure if i will make it back this way to check this site again so please contact me at Alexmager@gmail.com, thank you for your time and any help you may be able to give.

1 Answer Jun 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM
    • BUS FROM CHANGSHA TO HUAIHAI

by vscal Online Now Aug 24, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Where can I find an online bus schedule for the route between Chansha and Huaihai? How often does the bus leave and what times do they leave? Thank you for any help.

• MikeTemple's Profile Photo

Apartments

by MikeTemple Online Now Jun 16, 2011 at 9:04 AM

I am planning on moving to Changsha in October. Can you give me any information on apartment rentals? Rent? Utility costs?
      Thanks, Mike

4 Answers Mar 28, 2013 at 8:53 AM
    • Veilchenimmaerz's Profile Photo

Malariaprotection in Changsha

by Veilchenimmaerz Online Now Jul 16, 2010 at 9:28 PM

Please tell me if there will be any Malaria protection or other mosquito protection necessary in Changsha.
      Who knows it?
      Thank you very much for your information
      That´s the question of Veilchenimmaerz

6 Answers Jul 24, 2010 at 12:06 AM
    • Best wayt o travel from Changsha to Liuyang

by johnathanestrada Online Now Mar 16, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Is the train the best way to travel from Changsha to Liuyang? If not what form of transportation should i use?

Thank you,
      Johnathan

2 Answers Mar 31, 2010 at 6:39 AM
    • Travel to Jinshi

by kinwc Online Now Feb 28, 2010 at 1:24 PM

I will be traveling to Changsha at the end of March. I would like to know how to get to Jinshi by bus/coach from Changsha airport? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks very much in advance for any advice.

3 Answers Mar 1, 2010 at 3:03 AM
    • atollo51's Profile Photo

info about Changsha

by atollo51 Online Now Feb 8, 2010 at 1:56 PM

Hi. If anyone have some information about how to find a flat to rent in Changsha and how much it costs normally, I would thank to give me.
      I'm coming to this city very soon, maybe in 2 months and I don't have any contacts there. I don't even know so much about the city, so general informations would be great, expecially about life there, people, transports, nature, where to find a class to learn chineese. Thanks to anyone that can help me. Maybe we will see in Changsha. Bye. Michele. I'm from Italy.

7 Answers Mar 1, 2010 at 3:03 AM
    • cxs's Profile Photo

What are the places of interest one should not miss when visiting Changsha?

by cxs Online Now Apr 13, 2009 at 3:37 PM

Wondering if anyone could offer travel experience in Changsha. Where are the 'must-visit' sites? Heard about Fenghuang gucheng and zhang jiajie and the famous spicy cuisine, embriodiary too. Any reasonable-priced hotels you can recommend, in term of location and cleanliness? safe to travel alone there? Advisable to take public transport from airport to town? Appreciate all your help.

3 Answers Apr 14, 2009 at 5:58 AM
    • Help please with accomodation in Changsha, Hunan province.

by gary00 Online Now Feb 11, 2009 at 3:07 PM

Please can somebody suggest a hostel or cheap hotel in Changsha. I have stayed in Changsha before but i was unhappy with the service and prices of the 2 hotels.
      I need to visit again in a few weeks and have spent hours searching for hostels and hotels but cannot find a single bed for under RMB158 I normally pay about RMB70 in most towns but Changsha seems to be the most expensive city in china.
      Perhaps I am searching in the wrong place.
      A hostel dormitory would be great. Anywhere in or around Changsha is fine as I am quite happy to use the buses.
      Thanks for your help.
      Gary.

4 Answers Feb 15, 2009 at 5:07 PM
    • tell me about Changsha!

by torchmom Online Now Feb 19, 2003 at 8:59 PM

I'll be in Changsha for a week in March. What sorts of things can I expect to see and do?

6 Answers Apr 17, 2003 at 12:03 AM