Travel Answers
Changsha

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• how to go to Changsha West Bus Station from Civil Aviation Hotel by bus?

by Suganda Online Now Jan 19, 2014 at 7:03 AM

how to go to Changsha West Bus Station from Civil Aviation Hotel by bus?

• AlexanderM3's Profile Photo

Looking for a business

by AlexanderM3 Online Now Jun 1, 2013 at 11:19 AM

I am looking for a business called lili Photography from what i have been told it is 10min driving distance from the Huatian hotel. From what i have gathered from my own research is it may be in the TianXin District on JieFang road but i do not know this for sure so the information could be incorrect. I am looking for the expat location and in possible contact information. Im not sure if i will make it back this way to check this site again so please contact me at Alexmager@gmail.com, thank you for your time and any help you may be able to give.

1 Answer Jun 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM
    • BUS FROM CHANGSHA TO HUAIHAI

by vscal Online Now Aug 24, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Where can I find an online bus schedule for the route between Chansha and Huaihai? How often does the bus leave and what times do they leave? Thank you for any help.

• MikeTemple's Profile Photo

Apartments

by MikeTemple Online Now Jun 16, 2011 at 9:04 AM

I am planning on moving to Changsha in October. Can you give me any information on apartment rentals? Rent? Utility costs?
      Thanks, Mike

4 Answers Mar 28, 2013 at 8:53 AM
    • Veilchenimmaerz's Profile Photo

Malariaprotection in Changsha

by Veilchenimmaerz Online Now Jul 16, 2010 at 9:28 PM

Please tell me if there will be any Malaria protection or other mosquito protection necessary in Changsha.
      Who knows it?
      Thank you very much for your information
      That´s the question of Veilchenimmaerz

6 Answers Jul 24, 2010 at 12:06 AM
    • Best wayt o travel from Changsha to Liuyang

by johnathanestrada Online Now Mar 16, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Is the train the best way to travel from Changsha to Liuyang? If not what form of transportation should i use?

Thank you,
      Johnathan

2 Answers Mar 31, 2010 at 6:39 AM
    • Travel to Jinshi

by kinwc Online Now Feb 28, 2010 at 1:24 PM

I will be traveling to Changsha at the end of March. I would like to know how to get to Jinshi by bus/coach from Changsha airport? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks very much in advance for any advice.

3 Answers Mar 1, 2010 at 3:03 AM
    • atollo51's Profile Photo

info about Changsha

by atollo51 Online Now Feb 8, 2010 at 1:56 PM

Hi. If anyone have some information about how to find a flat to rent in Changsha and how much it costs normally, I would thank to give me.
      I'm coming to this city very soon, maybe in 2 months and I don't have any contacts there. I don't even know so much about the city, so general informations would be great, expecially about life there, people, transports, nature, where to find a class to learn chineese. Thanks to anyone that can help me. Maybe we will see in Changsha. Bye. Michele. I'm from Italy.

7 Answers Mar 1, 2010 at 3:03 AM
    • cxs's Profile Photo

What are the places of interest one should not miss when visiting Changsha?

by cxs Online Now Apr 13, 2009 at 3:37 PM

Wondering if anyone could offer travel experience in Changsha. Where are the 'must-visit' sites? Heard about Fenghuang gucheng and zhang jiajie and the famous spicy cuisine, embriodiary too. Any reasonable-priced hotels you can recommend, in term of location and cleanliness? safe to travel alone there? Advisable to take public transport from airport to town? Appreciate all your help.

3 Answers Apr 14, 2009 at 5:58 AM
    • Help please with accomodation in Changsha, Hunan province.

by gary00 Online Now Feb 11, 2009 at 3:07 PM

Please can somebody suggest a hostel or cheap hotel in Changsha. I have stayed in Changsha before but i was unhappy with the service and prices of the 2 hotels.
      I need to visit again in a few weeks and have spent hours searching for hostels and hotels but cannot find a single bed for under RMB158 I normally pay about RMB70 in most towns but Changsha seems to be the most expensive city in china.
      Perhaps I am searching in the wrong place.
      A hostel dormitory would be great. Anywhere in or around Changsha is fine as I am quite happy to use the buses.
      Thanks for your help.
      Gary.

4 Answers Feb 15, 2009 at 5:07 PM
    • tell me about Changsha!

by torchmom Online Now Feb 19, 2003 at 8:59 PM

I'll be in Changsha for a week in March. What sorts of things can I expect to see and do?

6 Answers Apr 17, 2003 at 12:03 AM