Travel Answers
Changsha

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Chyan's Profile Photo

How far is Sanya Bay Road from Sanya Phoenix International Airport?...

Sanya May 29, 2015 at 6:14 AM

May i know how far is Sanya Bay Road from Sanya Phoenix International Airport? How much are the taxi fares to Sanya Bay Road, Sanya city centre and Luhuitou Park from the airport?

more
    • DRIVER at kunming

Kunming May 25, 2015 at 5:14 AM

We need a driver who accompany us for three days. We are 02 people .
      Exactly we arrive at Kunming airport on Friday 7 August at 18.00, but we would like to sleep in Shillin (Petried Forest).

the next day Saturday August 8 visit Shillin (Petried Forest) and continue to Jianshui and see Confucio Temple, Zhu garden family and Bridge of 2 dragoons . Sleeping in Jianshui.
      The next day, Sunday, August 9 visit Yuanyang (terrace) and back to Kunming in the late afternoon .

Could you help us to find a solution by agency or single professional driver ?
      our email is ghianda01@gmail.com
      Cheers
      luca & paola

more
    • Left luggage

Kunming May 18, 2015 at 6:33 AM

We will be in Kumming from 19/5, then fly to Lijiang on 22/5. Return to Kumming on 24/5 to transit to Singapore on same day. Need to leave a large luggage for 3 days. May I know where can I leave it safely and how much will it cost pls?thanks

more
    • Semester break dates

China May 30, 2015 at 5:33 AM

Hello everyone,
      I would like to know what are the dates of the semester break in China,
      To my understanding, it is very difficult to get train / flight tickets or hostel rooms during semester break due to the large amount of Chinese tourists.

If you have any tips on how to travel smarter during that season, I would love to hear it. (:

Thanks a lot!

more
    • expeditiontravelexpat.com

China May 21, 2015 at 7:20 AM

Does anyone have any experience with this website. Someone wanted me to. use them but some of the things they told me seemed sketchy.
      Thank You

more
    • Visa requirement?

Shanghai May 12, 2015 at 4:04 PM

We are schedule for a port of call in Shanghai, China on Celebrity Millennium, Nov 1, 2015 We will be in port for 16 hrs then sail on to our next port of call, Okinawa, Japan. Do we need a Chinese Visa to do a day tour of Shanghai or does the 24 hrs visa free transit apply. Has anyone recently been on cruise to Shanghai and did you need a visa to get off to tour?

more
    • Train routes

Guangzhou May 29, 2015 at 1:06 AM

Hi! I'm staying very close to Guangzhou East Railway Station. I need to get to 1) Humen Station and 2) ChangPing Station. Please advice. And can I buy these tickets online? Thanks!

more
    • Guangzhou and Qingdao weather, electricity socket, safety in China

China May 27, 2015 at 7:52 AM

Dear VTs,
      I'm going to China from early till mid June 2015. And this is going to be my first time. I have these questions I'd like to know so I could bring myself appropriate:
      1. How's the weather like in Guangzhou, Guangdong and Qingdao, Shandong?
      2. What type of electricity socket is it in China and the voltage?
      3. How about the safety in terms of pickpocketing when you bring money and in general? What would you suggest to be safe all the time?
      4. Do Chinese ppl know english in these two cities?
      Thanks for your inputs in advance.
      Jo

more
    • Guilin hotel

Guilin May 4, 2015 at 1:29 AM

I'd like to find an under 150 Yuan/nite hotel that is clean, quiet, with English tv. Agoda reviews show not many hotels meet this. Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you.

more
    • Legitimate travel agency?

Guangzhou May 22, 2015 at 5:06 AM

Can anyone tell me if expeditiontravelexpat.com located at No: 21 Jiefang Beilu, Baiyu District, Guangzhou City, 
Guangdong China is legitimate?

more
    • 2 Days in Xi'An

Xi'an May 17, 2015 at 1:30 AM

Hi,

What would you recommend to do in Xi'An for a 2 days weekend end of November?
      And do you have any tips how to go from the airport to downtown/ the train stations?

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,
      Sven

more
    • Central station in Beijing

China May 21, 2015 at 1:13 PM

Hi, We are arriving from Ulan Bhator at Beijing central station and need to get to Beijing airport for an onward flight to Japan. I have done research into transfers but all the details are from a variety of stations, none of which are referred to as the central station. Can any one help with the name of the station? Also any tips of a quick transfer would be great as we have just under 3 hours to get from the station to the airport (which l understand is about 30 km so should be doable - if l have the right station!)

Many thanks

more
    • 2 days Weekend

Chongqing May 17, 2015 at 1:29 AM

Hi,

What would you recommend to do in Chongqing for a 2 days weekend end of November?
      And do you have any tips how to go from the airport to downtown/ the train stations?

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,
      Sven

more
    • Want to go to the Westlake Restaurant. Is it practical to travel from HongKong?

by grosmas Online Now Nov 8, 2014 at 9:22 PM

We are travelling in mid April to Asia from melbourne. we will be in singapore for 4 days. hongkong maybe for 4 days and china for 2 weeks.We are not sure of the order as yet.

we want to go to Bejing, , Shanghai, Terracotta warriers, and the restaurant

we are thinking that maybe we should take a train from hongkong to Changsha where the westlake restaurnt is stay overnight and then go back to hong kong, or should we then head to shanghai instead?

which is easier? or cheaper?

how long would it take fro the train from hongkong to Changsha? or the train from Shanghai to Changsha?

4 Answers Nov 15, 2014 at 1:56 AM
    • how to go to Changsha West Bus Station from Civil Aviation Hotel by bus?

by Suganda Online Now Jan 19, 2014 at 7:03 AM

how to go to Changsha West Bus Station from Civil Aviation Hotel by bus?

• AlexanderM3's Profile Photo

Looking for a business

by AlexanderM3 Online Now Jun 1, 2013 at 11:19 AM

I am looking for a business called lili Photography from what i have been told it is 10min driving distance from the Huatian hotel. From what i have gathered from my own research is it may be in the TianXin District on JieFang road but i do not know this for sure so the information could be incorrect. I am looking for the expat location and in possible contact information. Im not sure if i will make it back this way to check this site again so please contact me at Alexmager@gmail.com, thank you for your time and any help you may be able to give.

1 Answer Jun 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM
    • BUS FROM CHANGSHA TO HUAIHAI

by vscal Online Now Aug 24, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Where can I find an online bus schedule for the route between Chansha and Huaihai? How often does the bus leave and what times do they leave? Thank you for any help.

• MikeTemple's Profile Photo

Apartments

by MikeTemple Online Now Jun 16, 2011 at 9:04 AM

I am planning on moving to Changsha in October. Can you give me any information on apartment rentals? Rent? Utility costs?
      Thanks, Mike

4 Answers Mar 28, 2013 at 8:53 AM
    • Veilchenimmaerz's Profile Photo

Malariaprotection in Changsha

by Veilchenimmaerz Online Now Jul 16, 2010 at 9:28 PM

Please tell me if there will be any Malaria protection or other mosquito protection necessary in Changsha.
      Who knows it?
      Thank you very much for your information
      That´s the question of Veilchenimmaerz

6 Answers Jul 24, 2010 at 12:06 AM
    • Best wayt o travel from Changsha to Liuyang

by johnathanestrada Online Now Mar 16, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Is the train the best way to travel from Changsha to Liuyang? If not what form of transportation should i use?

Thank you,
      Johnathan

2 Answers Mar 31, 2010 at 6:39 AM
    • Travel to Jinshi

by kinwc Online Now Feb 28, 2010 at 1:24 PM

I will be traveling to Changsha at the end of March. I would like to know how to get to Jinshi by bus/coach from Changsha airport? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks very much in advance for any advice.

3 Answers Mar 1, 2010 at 3:03 AM
    • atollo51's Profile Photo

info about Changsha

by atollo51 Online Now Feb 8, 2010 at 1:56 PM

Hi. If anyone have some information about how to find a flat to rent in Changsha and how much it costs normally, I would thank to give me.
      I'm coming to this city very soon, maybe in 2 months and I don't have any contacts there. I don't even know so much about the city, so general informations would be great, expecially about life there, people, transports, nature, where to find a class to learn chineese. Thanks to anyone that can help me. Maybe we will see in Changsha. Bye. Michele. I'm from Italy.

7 Answers Mar 1, 2010 at 3:03 AM
    • cxs's Profile Photo

What are the places of interest one should not miss when visiting Changsha?

by cxs Online Now Apr 13, 2009 at 3:37 PM

Wondering if anyone could offer travel experience in Changsha. Where are the 'must-visit' sites? Heard about Fenghuang gucheng and zhang jiajie and the famous spicy cuisine, embriodiary too. Any reasonable-priced hotels you can recommend, in term of location and cleanliness? safe to travel alone there? Advisable to take public transport from airport to town? Appreciate all your help.

3 Answers Apr 14, 2009 at 5:58 AM
    • Help please with accomodation in Changsha, Hunan province.

by gary00 Online Now Feb 11, 2009 at 3:07 PM

Please can somebody suggest a hostel or cheap hotel in Changsha. I have stayed in Changsha before but i was unhappy with the service and prices of the 2 hotels.
      I need to visit again in a few weeks and have spent hours searching for hostels and hotels but cannot find a single bed for under RMB158 I normally pay about RMB70 in most towns but Changsha seems to be the most expensive city in china.
      Perhaps I am searching in the wrong place.
      A hostel dormitory would be great. Anywhere in or around Changsha is fine as I am quite happy to use the buses.
      Thanks for your help.
      Gary.

4 Answers Feb 15, 2009 at 5:07 PM
    • tell me about Changsha!

by torchmom Online Now Feb 19, 2003 at 8:59 PM

I'll be in Changsha for a week in March. What sorts of things can I expect to see and do?

6 Answers Apr 17, 2003 at 12:03 AM