Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• guwahati to shillong private car fare

Shillong 1 hours ago

Would like to know the fare in a private Sumo/similar vehicle for Guwahati to Shillong.
      We will be 6 a car that can accommodate 6 adults is required, not a 4 seater.
      Also like to know if buses are available for same route and its fare.

• Visiting Kasol in end of December 2015

Kasol 2 hours ago

Hi guys, just wanted to check if it would be a wise thing to visit Kasol in December end. Or would it be closed and isolated.

Anyone else planning on the same ?

• Visiting Manali in end of December 2015

Manali 2 hours ago

Hi guys I am planning a solo trip ( single male) to manali and then to Kasol in December mid 2015.

Looking forward to your input and views, I am not looking for adventure or thrills but plan to sit back and relax with a few J's.

• Nagarcoil junction to Kanyakumari

Nagercoil Nov 4, 2015 at 1:09 AM

From where will I get a bus to go from Nagarcoil junction to Kanyakumari?
      Also, if I decide to take an auto, how much will they charge me?
      I will be reaching Nagarcoil Junction at 10am on Next week.

• csuresh's Profile Photo

Temple & Travel options

Madurai Nov 22, 2015 at 11:16 AM

I will be travelling to Madurai around end of next month. I want to know what is the best option to travel from airport to my hotel next to Meenakshi Amman temple. Is it fixed price for airport taxis or bargain required? I also want to travel to Thiruparankundram temple or Pazhamuthir Solai temple - as I have a member in the group who cannot climb steps wanted to know if these temples have steps and are very steep?

• OnkartheSingh's Profile Photo

Top 3 places to stay in South Goa

Goa Nov 21, 2015 at 7:23 AM

Hi guys, will be going to Southern Goa from the 20th-Dec until the 30-Dec.

I'm looking to chill out by the beach, stay in a shack and just go for walks/meditations/ayurvedic massages. I'm looking for somewhere with a chilled out atmosphere, is friendly but not packed. I take it, South Goa is the place to go rather than the North?

• Filzer's Profile Photo

Manali trip during Nov end 2015

Manali Nov 17, 2015 at 9:56 PM

Hi guys.... would like to know few details about manali as im planning for a trip from 22nd to 25th Nov to Manali.

- Is there snowfall in manali during that period?
      - Is the road to Rohtang pass is closed.. is it possible to aces during November
      - Can we have snow activitse like skieing para gliding n all at solang valley as I heard this has been stopped due to green tribunal .

-Any precaution to take when travelling with a 2 year old kid

Expecting help n support from the team

• Nus from Chennai airport

Chennai (Madras) Nov 14, 2015 at 9:12 PM

Can you tell me of a quick bus from Chennai airport to the city, and a connecting bus to Pondicherry? We will be flying in on Tuesday.

• vpas's Profile Photo

Accommodation suggestions

Kanyakumari Nov 9, 2015 at 5:02 AM

We need a room for 4 people for one night in kanyakumari. Any suggestions for a decent clean hotel near the temple.
      Also is it possible to visit Vivekananda rock early in the morning? How many hours would it take to visit the Vivekananda rock?
      Thank you for your time,

• abhinavhere's Profile Photo

Bangalore(India) to 200-300km around on a motorbike trip

Bangalore Nov 6, 2015 at 12:47 PM

Recently shifted to Bangalore and now planning to ride to some interesting place around so if any like minded traveller want to join me for the ride is most welcome. I am ok even if someone wants to sit as pillion on the back seat of the motorbike. I prefer riding slow and safely. Hill station is a preference or I am happy with any beautiful getaway. Can discuss and close on the destination. It will be a non luxury ride.

Keep Travelling and Stay blessed

• Best and Reasonable Restaurants In Mahabaleshwar

Mahabaleshwar Oct 29, 2015 at 11:37 PM

Please suggest some best and reasonable restaurants in Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani.
      Some mouth-watering places.

Thank you in advance.

• guwahati airport to shillong

Shillong Oct 26, 2015 at 2:24 AM

what would be the private taxi fare from taxi fare from guwahati airport to shillong?
      No. of passengers - 6 adults

• X mas 2015

Madurai Nov 19, 2015 at 10:59 PM

is their any x mas meet of virtual tourists in madurai for xmas this year. which is the best place to have drinks at night

• spending at Shillong

Shillong Nov 19, 2015 at 4:14 AM

dear all , tell me about the costs to staying in Shillong during this december? tell me also the places of interest and the off beat also which are not mostly visited by the travellers?

• how many days enough to see ?

Pondicherry Oct 31, 2015 at 4:53 AM

how many days i should stay to pondicherry to visit it properly. and what would be best mode of conveyance to rome around

• albateh's Profile Photo

Greetings from Syria

India Oct 30, 2015 at 1:34 PM

I am planning to visit India this December coming from Damascus Syria
      It would be great to meet VTers

• Rapuntsil's Profile Photo

Interactive stuff to do in India/non touristic sightseeing

India Oct 26, 2015 at 1:14 PM

Hello there,

I am going to India firtst time and want to avoid popular tourist routs, besides that am looking for a nice place to celebrate New Year eve. We are landing in New Dehli on 23 Dec and leave on 5th Jan, your ideas and advices are very much welcome. Thank you in advance for your help!)

• Ankita08's Profile Photo

Snowfall in feb

Manali Oct 26, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Can I experience heavy snowfall in Manali during the month of Feb? what would be the weather in Manali during this time?

• lukra683's Profile Photo

5 day family trip to Kerala

Kochi Oct 25, 2015 at 8:37 PM

I'm planning to take my parents who are residing in Vijayawada on a 5-6 day holiday trip to Kerala from 16th November. I'm finding it difficult to plan for this as there is so much information from tour companies online but I want to hear from people who went on a short holiday to Kerala. I love nature so I would like to take my parents to somewhere in Kerala where we can see nature and enjoy the serenity. Can I also get an opinion on whether I should buy the south india and kerala lonely planet guide or not? Any suggestions based on your experience will be helpful to me at this stage. Thank you very much!

• 1.5 day tour to mumbai

Mumbai Nov 14, 2015 at 4:00 AM

I am coming from delhi
      i will reach mumbai on 10-Dec-15 by 5 PM
      I have a flight back to delhi on 12-Dec-15 at 4 PM

Please suggest which all places i should go in Mumbai.

• T20 World Cup March-April 2016

India Nov 1, 2015 at 11:19 AM

I am planning to visit India for the World Cup matches in March-April 2016. I would like to watch, if possible, all the matches. Do you have any advice on booking budget flights and hotels within India? Is there a 'season ticket' for travelling by air for a month hopping from place to place within India?

• Christmas In India

India Oct 28, 2015 at 7:50 PM

Has anyone spent Christmas in India? What was your experience? Any Advice in general in this regard or where is best? Thanks.

• female traveling to New Dehli

New Delhi Oct 25, 2015 at 9:14 PM

Is it safe for blonde Americans to travel to new delhi? Any warnings precautions or tips

• Ankita08's Profile Photo

French Colonies

India Oct 27, 2015 at 10:46 PM

Which cities in India where a part of French Colonies?

Mumbai Nov 15, 2015 at 10:13 PM

Its my first Visit to Mumbai on 08.01.2016 for 5 days (4 ADULTS & 2 CHILDREN).
      Can someone help me to explore the mumbai & plan my tour day wise (Where to stay, what to watch, I don't know how much time is required to explore the particular place & time required for reaching that place?)