Chalkis

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Change of water direction by the old bridge

by Sheila66 Online Now Jun 17, 2014 at 3:27 PM

What is the exact time the water over the Evripos Channel will change direction on July 16,2014?

2 Answers Jun 22, 2014 at 5:29 AM
    • Evia

by Monalisakira Online Now Mar 26, 2011 at 3:18 PM

Hi,

I am planning a trip to Greece and I need some informations and some advice as well. I am planning to visit Prokopi (Evvia) and stay for 2 days, after that I plan to go to ThessalonĂ­ki. The problem is that I do not know if the bus is the right choice. Is it possible to take a bus from Prokopi to Thessaloniki or I should go to Athens and take the bus from there and if so from where in Athens. Which is the shortest way to get to Thessaloniki without costing me a lot of money.

Thank you in advance for any useful information,

Monalisa

2 Answers Mar 26, 2011 at 8:48 PM
    • Chalkis trains to Athens

by Susie19 Online Now Jul 11, 2010 at 1:57 AM

Hello, does anyone know if the train line from Chalkis to Athens is now open? If so, do you know the times? Many thanks.

• Athens-Chalkida-Prokopi by buses /train?

by Zaronina Online Now Jun 28, 2010 at 4:51 AM

Yasas

i am planning a short trip to Greece in end of July and will be mainly in Athens. I would like to visit the village of Prokopi (church of Agios Ioannis Rossos) and seeking advise on how to get there from Athens. I will be most likely going on July 23, Friday, and will need to return to Athens on the evening of the same day. I appreciate if you advise which bus station in Athens I should start at to get to Chalkida and how i can get detailed bus schedule Chalkida-Prokopi. Is there a possibility to come to chalkida by train and then go to Prokopi by bus?

I sincerely appreciate your advise, I will only have 1 day for tris trip and i hope I can use this opportunity to go to Prokopi to the holy place I have been waiting to visit.

Euxaristo,
      angelina

2 Answers Jun 29, 2010 at 2:49 AM
    • saminderby's Profile Photo

Evvia (Evia, Euboea) Chalkida (Halkida) Stay or Go?

by saminderby Online Now May 11, 2008 at 9:16 AM

Hi All,

We are due to visit Chalkida for a wedding in June and have been booked in to the best western Lucy Chalkis, but wasnt sure if this was ok? Also, our flight back is 4 days after our friends wedding, she is from Chalkida and thinks we shoud stay on there for the rest of our holiday after they go back to the UK but her soon to be husband has seperatly reccomended that he thinks we should spend the rest of our holiday in Athens. Not wanting to cause a argument beween them I was looking for some independant advice please?

kind regards

2 Answers May 11, 2008 at 10:52 AM
    • Kanithos Sport Hall

by Shukokai Online Now Apr 13, 2006 at 1:49 PM

Please can someone help me. I'm trying to find out where the Kanithos Sport Hall is in Chalkida. I am told that it is just across the bridge from Evia. I am desperate for the address, and would appreciate a street map. Please can you respond to me at mwksimymona@mweb.co.za

Thank you
      Angelique

1 Answer Apr 17, 2006 at 11:47 PM