Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Chad Travel Answer Locations

• coopersg's Profile Photo

Ramadan in Chad

Chad Jul 1, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Is ramadan strictly observed in Chad? As a non-muslim, will it be difficult for me to get lunch, etc. during ramadan?
      Thanks.

3 Answers Jul 1, 2013 at 3:20 AM
    • want to visit ennedi massiv. any local agency offering tours ?

Chad Nov 21, 2011 at 11:17 PM

i would love to travel to the ennedi massive in around a year. but i can´t find a homepage of a local tour operator. all the organiced tours from europe are too expensive. did anyone travel to ennedi massiv and have contacts there ? is renting car & driver / guide enough ? and where to get them ?

also if someone would be interested to join at a trip to the ennedi massiv, let me know.

2 Answers Apr 1, 2013 at 3:15 AM
    • Food and Drinks at the voyager beach resort

Mombassa Jul 18, 2011 at 2:20 AM

I will be arriving at the Voyager Beach Resort this fri 22nd july and would like to know if the buffet restaurant has much selection , also what Drinks are available at the hotel .. i am not a beer lover and wondered if a selection of wines are available inthe all inc deal ..

1 Answer Jul 18, 2011 at 9:59 PM
    • Diani Beach

Mombassa Apr 5, 2011 at 2:57 AM

Hello

I am thinking of going to Diani beach in the next couple of weeks or so. There is limited availability left so was wondering whether to just pick a cheaper hotel and eat out once I got there. Does anyone know what prices are like to eact out in Diani, whether there is a wide range of places to eat/drink and what the weather will be like in April. I have heard it rains but wasnt sure this was more related to going on a safari. Thank you

3 Answers Apr 6, 2011 at 12:33 AM
    • jeffers151's Profile Photo

diani beach area october

Mombassa Aug 2, 2010 at 9:09 AM

hi we are thinking of going to kenya towards the end of october for 2 weeks. i am thinking of booking diani sea resort because we want a cheap and cheerful base to stay so we can go on safari. we have been to little govenors camp in the masai mara about 4 years ago so would like to try somewhere different this time. any suggestions ? also are there any bars and restaurants close to the diani sea resort. what sort of prices should i expect to pay for eg. a beer or a steak ? will the weather be ok at this time of year?
      any help will be much appreciated
      thanks

4 Answers Aug 4, 2010 at 1:04 PM
    • my-linh's Profile Photo

Confusion about booking ticket

Saigon Nov 9, 2009 at 10:16 AM

Hi,
      I have never traveled to Vietnam before by myself and I was wondering, when would be a good time to purchase ticket if I were to fly on May, 2010? By the way, anyone plan on traveling around that time to Saigon, Vietnam? The more the merrier! Thanks.

4 Answers Nov 9, 2009 at 11:57 PM
    • which are the most famous mosques and churches in Chad to visit

Djamena Oct 3, 2009 at 3:07 AM

I will travel to Chad, and I feel curiosity by the religious temples of the country

1 Answer Oct 3, 2009 at 4:45 AM
    • Honeymoon in Njamena

Chad Jan 9, 2009 at 12:13 AM

Could you tell me some nice place to stay in Njamena? I'm gonna be there with my fiancee so i'm looking for pretty romantic location. She wants to start a trip from Njamena (i have no idea why:))How much it could be cost? And do you know what is the cheapest way to get to Njamena from Europe? Are there any alternatives to Air France?
      Thank you in advance
      Andrei from Moscow

3 Answers Apr 21, 2012 at 8:03 AM
    • travel information

Mombassa Nov 15, 2008 at 8:35 AM

do you need to have yellow fever injections

5 Answers Nov 19, 2008 at 10:30 AM
    • fedvet's Profile Photo

Going to Saigon

Saigon Feb 16, 2008 at 9:13 AM

I'm taking about a 10 day trip and want to visit Bangkok and Saigon. I was stationed at Tan Son Nhut (1966-68) and would like to go onto the base to take pictures and see what its like since the 40 years since I left. Is there any problems getting onto the base? Is it a "controlled area"?? Are the barracks and buildings still standing? And I would like to stay in a safe hotel but not expensive. Any suggestions? I would also like to join a tour leaving from LAX to save money. Travel dates are still open but I want to go within the next 3 months or so.

• hotel recommendation in saigon

Saigon Nov 1, 2007 at 11:47 PM

I will be in saigon for three days in January. Could anyone please advise places to stay( US100 room per night) in good location.
      Many thanks in advance.
      rob

2 Answers Nov 3, 2007 at 6:33 PM
    • bpwarne's Profile Photo

Anyone familiar with the Phu Tho area of Saigon?

Saigon Apr 20, 2007 at 12:13 PM

I will be in Saigon the month of May and would like to find the location I was stationed at in 1970. The name of the unit was RCG and it was located a couple blocks off of a street called Plantation Road. It consisted of about a half dozen buildings. There was a Catholic church nearby, the steeple of which could be seen from the rooftops of the taller buildings at RCG. It was about 1 mile from the Phu Tho Race Track, going toward Tan Son Nhut off the right hand side. There was also a BEQ on Plantation Road called the Montana and also a Navy relocation building, both within a few blocks of RCG. I believe the name of Plantation Road may now be Nguyen Van Thoai. If anyone is familiar with the area and thinks they may be of help, I would appreciate it.
      Regards,
      Bob

1 Answer Nov 4, 2009 at 12:19 PM
    • Food

Chad Apr 14, 2007 at 4:33 PM

On average how much does a meal cost?

2 Answers Apr 15, 2007 at 10:46 PM
    • Abeche

Chad Apr 9, 2007 at 2:54 PM

What exactly can you do in Abeche,

For history im writing a journal what im going to do in chad and where exactly i will go..... so i need to know to add to my itinerary.

also, what is another city u can visit in chad?

• i want to know

Chad Jan 27, 2007 at 2:44 AM

i want to know which is the general language speak in chad and how many countries did it shear border with.

1 Answer Mar 18, 2007 at 12:05 PM
    • n djanamena camping la caravelle

Chad Aug 10, 2006 at 3:33 PM

Has anybody been to camping/restaurant "La Caravelle in D Jamena can telle me more about the remains of the caravelle plane or better has a picture.

Thank you

1 Answer Mar 18, 2007 at 11:59 AM
    • Travel and Tourism Market in Chad

Chad May 30, 2006 at 5:30 AM

Hello.
      I have been commissioned for a report on the travel and tourism market in Chad which will be diffused internationally.
      I am looking for experienced operators (or experienced amateurs) in the sector to interview them about their views on the country and its touristic potentials.

Any tips or advice is welcome!

Thanks

Cecilia

2 Answers Jul 10, 2006 at 4:16 PM
    • Flamingo Beach Hotel

Mombassa Aug 3, 2005 at 3:03 AM

I was just about to book a holiday to Flamingo Beach Hotel with the african safari club but have read some reviews and am now nervous about booking. Has anyone been there? What is it like? Is there any entertainment? what is food like? what are rooms like? What are safaris like? Is it safe to go out of hotel compound? Please help as this is to be our honeymoon.....

4 Answers Nov 21, 2006 at 12:00 PM
    • vodolaz's Profile Photo

Collector needs help !

Chad Aug 1, 2005 at 6:49 AM

Hi everybody ! I collect beer labels almost 20 years... Who is in Chad now or may be going soon , please be so kind to get for my collection some beer paper labels or beer mates ! I will be much obliged to you
      Thanks in advance ,
      D

• northern beaches

Mombassa Mar 13, 2005 at 6:21 AM

we are wanting to stay some where quite for our honeymoon on the northern beaches, preferably a private cottage or smaller resort with swimming pool and close to beach, good snorkelling would be an added bonus can anybody recommend a place

2 Answers Mar 13, 2005 at 3:30 PM
    • aandre.mengo's Profile Photo

Beer cans in Chad

Chad Jun 11, 2004 at 4:41 PM

Dear Travellers, I have never seen a beer can produced in Chad. Do you know if there is any production of beer in cans there? If so, which brands? I heard that a GALA beer used to be imported to Chad, but I am not sure. Please tell me... Thanks, Andre, from Brazil.

1 Answer Mar 16, 2006 at 7:28 PM
    • Mike25's Profile Photo

I need a general consensus

Djamena Mar 18, 2003 at 9:53 PM

I have been mulling over the creation of a N’Djamena travel page for some time now, and I thought I had reached a decision. However, as I was reviewing my materials (photos), I noticed that I am holding a weapon in every picture. Most of the pictures I have of N’Djamena are of me standing in front of some building or are of a group of locals and I together, and I fear the presence of an M-16 A2 Rifle in these pictures may lead some of you to conjure images of a hostile city. I don’t want to offend anyone with the graphic nature of these pictures, and I feel they may do Chad a great disservice if they are posted. Does anyone else feel my pictures maybe unsuitable for the VT community? Should I create this page or not? Please, I need some advice.

2 Answers Mar 19, 2003 at 1:00 AM
    • seratonin's Profile Photo

Anybody who was in Tchad recently?!

Chad Feb 20, 2003 at 4:05 AM

Hi out there! Was anybody recently in Tchad? I'm interested in the current situation for travellers in the capital N'Djamena and also in the north-eastern regions of Abeché and Fada. Greetings from Zurich Bernhard

2 Answers Mar 30, 2005 at 10:43 PM