Chad Travel Answers

change location

want to visit ennedi massiv. any local agency offering tours ?

by hexli Online Now Nov 21, 2011 at 11:17 PM

i would love to travel to the ennedi massive in around a year. but i canĀ“t find a homepage of a local tour operator. all the organiced tours from europe are too expensive. did anyone travel to ennedi massiv and have contacts there ? is renting car & driver / guide enough ? and where to get them ?

also if someone would be interested to join at a trip to the ennedi massiv, let me know.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • grazy56's Profile Photo

Re: want to visit ennedi massiv. any local agency offering tours ?

by grazy56 Online Now Mar 23, 2013 at 1:34 AM

I have a contact who lives in France but make self tailoring tours, maybe you can contact him and see what's happen. he will join you directly in chad, so not organized tours
    Ibrahim Amoumoune

price is per day all including 600 euro, so better you are a small group to divide between you this amount! 4 or 6 friends is okay for budget!
    you need of course to have 2 cars to go to desert, in any case nobody will take you without havinf two cars, it's for safety!

hoping this helps you

if you need for mongolia... just asked me as we went 5 times there and we have good contacts

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • grazy56's Profile Photo

Re: want to visit ennedi massiv. any local agency offering tours ?

by grazy56 Online Now Apr 1, 2013 at 3:15 AM

here another agency who seems okay, reliable, some italians I know used it last feb, a little less cheaper that the french one I told before.just contact here
    MAHAMAT SALEH Hassane

hope this helps someone

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Chad Travel Answer Locations