Chad Travel Answers

change location

Honeymoon in Njamena

by crazy_izya Online Now Jan 9, 2009 at 12:13 AM

Could you tell me some nice place to stay in Njamena? I'm gonna be there with my fiancee so i'm looking for pretty romantic location. She wants to start a trip from Njamena (i have no idea why:))How much it could be cost? And do you know what is the cheapest way to get to Njamena from Europe? Are there any alternatives to Air France?
Thank you in advance
Andrei from Moscow

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • chrisrobo's Profile Photo

Re: Honeymoon in Njamena

by chrisrobo Online Now Jan 9, 2009 at 9:42 AM

Mate Chad is is one of the most inhospitable ,poor ,run down,war torn hell holes in the world, my advice is dont bother, try Mali instead,lot more interesting and is about the same climate

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Honeymoon in Njamena

by crazy_izya Online Now Jan 11, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Thank you for your warning! I have no illussions about Chad. I've learn it already but it has some special meaning for us to start from Njamena. So I have to deal with it and still wait for advice

• cristinainNDJ's Profile Photo

Re: Honeymoon in Njamena

by cristinainNDJ Online Now Apr 21, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Hi I would advice you to try out the Kempinski Hotel which is awesome and the best place in N'Djamena has great service and delicious food! It would cost you 150euro per night.
    But there is a new hotel which is called La Reneissance, it is supposed to be pretty good. There is the Novotel and the Meridien which have the same price as Kempinski. Your best choice would be Kempinsky. By the way I'm from Moldova and I'm blogging from Chad: http://adventuresofcristina.com/

The airplane flights are all expensive!

shesleeva! udaci!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Chad Travel Answer Locations